Halloween at work?

S

Shattered

Anyone dressing up for work tomorrow?

I'm actually going to work in my jammies. I love it. :happy-1::eusa_dance:

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't dress up, the kids can't dress up, and we have to call our Halloween Party a "Fall Party"

{even tho we have pumpkins, ghosts, and scarecrows all over the school building....and we'll have Halloween candy, cupcakes and such....}

Have fun tomorrow!

Are you wearing your slippers too?

4 day school week here, so today was the kids' "dress up" day and parade.

It will be tempting to go to school in my nightgown...I must needs think on this.

No, I'm not sure anyone would notice. I think everyone in town has seen me in the yard at least once wearing my nightgown.

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't dress up, the kids can't dress up, and we have to call our Halloween Party a "Fall Party"

{even tho we have pumpkins, ghosts, and scarecrows all over the school building....and we'll have Halloween candy, cupcakes and such....}

Have fun tomorrow!

Are you wearing your slippers too?

Oh, hell yeah! I'm actually taking 3 pair because I don't know which ones I want to wear.. But I'll start the day in my Abominable Snowman slippers
abslip.jpg

LMFAO!

Those are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

I know.. I have blue and white sock money slippers, too, that I'm taking.. (I don't buy normal slippers - EVER.) If I look at them, and crack up, I own them.

o i think i will dress for work in my jammies....o wait wait bad idea...i sleep nekkid....in the moonlight....

my fear: i dress up and no one notices lol

o i think i will dress for work in my jammies....o wait wait bad idea...i sleep nekkid....in the moonlight....

my fear: i dress up and no one notices lol

Err.. I don't think showing up at work nekkid is an option for me.. not that I'd have the guts to do it anyway.

I have a small office but I let everyone dress up. Taking them all out to lunch tomorrow. One of my fairly new hires thinks he can drink more Long Island Iced Teas than me. He's going to learn a painful lesson. Then again he's the FNG. I will bring the pain and show no mercy.

I have a small office but I let everyone dress up. Taking them all out to lunch tomorrow. One of my fairly new hires thinks he can drink more Long Island Iced Teas than me. He's going to learn a painful lesson. Then again he's the FNG. I will bring the pain and show no mercy.

Yum!! Those are all I drink when I do drink.

CaféAuLait;873983 said:
:D

LOL I just found this thread and those slippers are the best damn slippers I think I have ever seen! LMAO

Shhhhhhhhh,,,I'm trying to steal them from her. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, hell yeah! I'm actually taking 3 pair because I don't know which ones I want to wear.. But I'll start the day in my Abominable Snowman slippers
abslip.jpg

I love those! Do they make them in a mens size 13?

-Joe

P.S. - I'm not gay... I'm married.

-J

Dude... I wanna work for you! Do you need any sales help?

-Joe

What an awesome boss you are. I would come work for you if I could :)

So we are all going to go work for Stoner in Shattered's slippers while drinking Long Islands and eating our children's Halloween candy!

Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect! :cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back