Hallo ich bin neu

Delephinki

Rookie
May 31, 2009
As you could probably tell from the title (or not) that i am new. I am usually referred by my friends as strange and in many cases Weird. I however think deeply about many varying subjects and put the words to other peoples opinions to very if the subject is interesting or not. If you have read my threads from first till last you would understand completely what i mean. you can read them later when i have posted them all.

Auf Wiedersehen (goodbye)

P.S. The title is in German.

Last edited:
Hello Delephinki

Welcome to USMB. If you're weird, you'll fit in well.

You're German? I remember going to this great bar in Munich called the Drunkenpuken. It was a blast.

No I'm not German but i do sometimes wonder if my thoughts and beliefs would be different if i was. The explanation for the German is that i wanted to know how to say, " hello I'm new" , and "goodbye" in German.

Welcome.

I am xotoxi.

I often wonder if I'd been born a dog, would people understand me when I barked.

Willkommen auf USMB

а теперь иди нахуй сука !

Last edited:
As you could probably tell from the title (or not) that i am new. I am usually referred by my friends as strange and in many cases Weird. I however think deeply about many varying subjects and put the words to other peoples opinions to very if the subject is interesting or not. If you have read my threads from first till last you would understand completely what i mean. you can read them later when i have posted them all.

Auf Wiedersehen (goodbye)

P.S. The title is in German.

Well, I am mostly German, then throw in some Cherokee Indian, some Irish, some of this, some of that, and there you have it.

But lets see this weird. Who knows... many here might think you're perfectly sane.

Welcome aboard.

Willkommen auf USMB

а теперь иди нахуй сука !

Danke bin ich froh, so warm begrüßt zu werden

In that vein, haji memashite, dozo yoroshiku. o-genki desu ka?

Domo origato genki desu.

ii desu!

Man, do I LOVE this forum!

The ability to curse and insult posters without fear of being warned/banned is just wonderful, its like i am an emancipated slave in 1965.....as I break into song..."born free, as free as the wind blows..."

Forum List

Back