Halliburton, Obama, no bid contracts, where is the out rage?

You can deport as many as you want, but with more than that coming across the border, it's an exercise in futility.

If it's so much more secure, why are millions upon millions still skating across.

Even liberal news sites called that reform toothless and not even worth the time it took to write it.

Medicare is now expected to collapse 5 years sooner than expected, now in 2024.

Reduction in Foreign Oil: Energy & Environment

Obama opens spigot on plug-in electric-car grants

us-oil-production-2000s.jpg

Two of those sources are the Whitehouse (they would never spin a story, would they:rolleyes:} and treehugger.com, those two are ignored.

Electric cars will be great if they can reduce the cost by about half.

Keep up the good fight. The truth does matter to some
Obama has got to go
Thank you

What is wrong with you people? The Halliburton "infrastructure" is already in place from the Bush administration. To suddenly start giving "REAL" contracts out would cost billions more because reputable companies would have to start from the ground up.

Republicans screwed us on this but now we're stuck with it. Good work GOP.

Don't forget having Blackwater change their name, to lessen the outrage from the lefties

The military are not lefties.
A friend of my son was over in Iraq serving as a 2nd Lt. in the Marines. He makes about $120 a day serving his country. The Blackwater contractors were making $1000 a day doing the same work in 8 hour shifts, IOW, PART TIME.
Most of the military combat grunts despise Blackwater or any other name they take.

we would save money as a country if there were no ''no bid contracts''.....we have put ourselves in a hole we can't get out of....by funding the supposed ONLY contractor that can do the requirements of the bid over and over, removes the possibility of another company having the funds to even compete....imo....

Or....we could stop many of these contracts altogether. Remember when the military had cooks?

I wonder, how much did it cost to have 5 cooks to feed 900 troops vs the 10 to 15 civilians that do the same work today? Of course the cooks back then were supplemented with soldiers pulling KP.

:clap2::clap2:
Ask the troops and this is exactly what they state about ALL of the contractors.

What is wrong with you people? The Halliburton "infrastructure" is already in place from the Bush administration. To suddenly start giving "REAL" contracts out would cost billions more because reputable companies would have to start from the ground up.

How stupid can you get? The bush administration was not the first to hire haliburton with a no bid contract. Try education sometime.

How stupid can you get? The bush administration was not the first to hire haliburton with a no bid contract. Try education sometime.

why would it cost billions more?
Its a cost plus contract you dummy

why didn't Obama put it on the street for bid like he said he would? Hey I know why KBR got the work and I have no issue with it
Obama and you had(you still have) the issues
why was it not put out for bid?

why would cost billions more?
why would it have hurt to put the bid on the street?
Before you come back with some BS, I have 30 years in this industry
Again, why would having an open bid cost the government one penny?

Obama has got to go
Thank you

No problem. But honestly, I could care less if Obama gets kicked out if it's someone like Romney who takes his spot.

Last edited:
Obama has got to go
Thank you

No problem. But honestly, I could care less if Obama gets kicked out if it's someone like Romney who takes his spot.[/QUOTE]

You also

Obama has got to go
Thank you

No problem. But honestly, I could care less if Obama gets kicked out if it's someone like Romney who takes his spot.

your a right wing hack

LOL, so you had to resurrect an old thread just to come in here and say that? And the "proof" that dredged up is the fact that I think Romney is just as bad as Obama?

May 6 (Bloomberg) -- KBR Inc. was selected for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011 for military support services in Iraq, the Army said.
The Army announced its decision yesterday only hours after the Justice Depa More..
LiveLeak.com - Obama administration approves No-Bid Halliburton Contract...
Remember When Halliburton was a Dirty Word? Obama Admin Gives No-Bid Contract to Halliburton | The Lonely Conservative

The left just does not care
Obama Is Bush on super steroids and the left keep ignoring it

You have to understand that Republicans see all this money going to big corporations as a "good thing". In fact, many argue that we should just be handing them money in the hopes they will create jobs.

Forum List

Back