Halliburton, Obama, no bid contracts, where is the out rage?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
May 6 (Bloomberg) -- KBR Inc. was selected for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011 for military support services in Iraq, the Army said.
The Army announced its decision yesterday only hours after the Justice Depa More..
LiveLeak.com - Obama administration approves No-Bid Halliburton Contract...
Remember When Halliburton was a Dirty Word? Obama Admin Gives No-Bid Contract to Halliburton | The Lonely Conservative

The left just does not care
Obama Is Bush on super steroids and the left keep ignoring it

Look, here I am, being outraged. Oh, and look there...not much I can do about it. I know...I can vote for a Republican in 2012! I'm sure they will do all they can to stop these no bid contracts...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quoteBloomberg Businessweek: KBR Inc. [aka Halliburton] was selected for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011 for military support services in Iraq, the Army said.The Army announced its decision yesterday only hours after the Justice Department said it will pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of taking kickbacks from two subcontractors on Iraq-related work. The Army also awarded the work to KBR over objections from members of Congress, who have pushed the Pentagon to seek bids for further logistics contracts.

]

[/QUOTE]

Where does it say Obama?

Last edited:
Jeeze. Now all of a sudden Halliburton is worthy of a no-bid contract??

Hypocrisy?? You bet.

As a reminder; Haliburton received their first no bid government contract under the Clinton administration................

No outrage here....... Someone has to do the job.......

Where does it say Obama?

Who is in charge fucktard?

Seriously, morons like you put everything at Bush's feet, no matter who was doing the deal.

But when big 0 does it?

It musta been done when he wasn't looking!!

Is that not crazy
where does it say Obama?

Is this not the Obama administration? Give it up, 3 years ago it was Bush's fault. Well you can't kick Bush and Cheney around anymore. Besides no one else can step up and do the job.

As a reminder; Haliburton received their first no bid government contract under the Clinton administration................

No outrage here....... Someone has to do the job.......
That's because brainwashed flag waving idiots like you are allowed at the polls.
Halliburton Watch
KBR Got Bonuses for Work that Killed Soldiers | The Nation

Douger to start with It is so un clear to me whee all of this mis informed hate came from
Could you explain that to me what one Muslim killing another Muslim has to do with Halliburton?
Halliburton, the profitless war profiteer. - By Daniel Gross - Slate Magazine

More hypocrisy from the left. There's so much, it has officially become drudgery to comment on all of it.

The sky was falling when Bush was president...and when the Obama administration does the same thing...no bid contracts, extending the Patriot Act, attacking a country that didn't attack us for the purpose of deposing a dictator hostile to the U.S., $4 a gallon gasoline...what do we hear from the left?

<crickets> chirp, chirp.

Last edited:
As Obama does something just like Bush, what do we see? War and flat out policies are the same, if Bush had a third term it would look JUST like what Obama does...

I guess Obama won the NPP before he was even President soooo, that's a big difference lol.

As Obama does something just like Bush, what do we see? War and flat out policies are the same, if Bush had a third term it would look JUST like what Obama does...

I guess Obama won the NPP before he was even President soooo, that's a big difference lol.

GWB would have never Kept giving the UAW billions, he stated as much in December of 08
No NEA stimulus
when tarp was done he would have give the rest back
about 700 billion in savings from Obama's failures

Look, here I am, being outraged. Oh, and look there...not much I can do about it. I know...I can vote for a Republican in 2012! I'm sure they will do all they can to stop these no bid contracts...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you won't vote republican, thats no big deal. What I'm curious about is whether you'll still vote for obama, knowing he's just more of the same?

So you won't vote republican, thats no big deal. What I'm curious about is whether you'll still vote for obama, knowing he's just more of the same?

This is what drives us conservatives crazy
The left has no reason as to why they vote for any-one
GWB was one of he best presidents we ever had
His Medicare bill was in error as he did not have a way to pay for it as I recall

His Medicare bill was in error as he did not have a way to pay for it as I recall

I'm not a conservative, GWB was a horrific president, the right is no better than the left.

Now, back to my point. Did you vote for McCain?

I'm not a conservative, GWB was a horrific president, the right is no better than the left.

Now, back to my point. Did you vote for McCain?

I hate you feel the way you do
without Tarp this country would be in a mess we may not have survived
as far as McCain
I would have voted for Palin before Obama
And looks as though it was the wrong choice

May 6 (Bloomberg) -- KBR Inc. was selected for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011 for military support services in Iraq, the Army said.
The Army announced its decision yesterday only hours after the Justice Depa More..
LiveLeak.com - Obama administration approves No-Bid Halliburton Contract...
Remember When Halliburton was a Dirty Word? Obama Admin Gives No-Bid Contract to Halliburton | The Lonely Conservative

The left just does not care
Obama Is Bush on super steroids and the left keep ignoring it

halliburton was used by every prez since LBJ ( NOT COUNTING FORD) lady bird johnson had controlling stock = amerika is so communist and anti-business that halliburton moved their corp. headquarters to dubai = lest hate some more companies !

Forum List

Back