Halfwits Love Hillary

Saw this on facebook.

13263779_640905216061251_3503459213497557359_n.jpg

He is actually to the left of Hillary (and me) on at least several important issues
Like what?
I believe in free trade so I don't want to get into trade wars with Mexico and China.
you think crony trade that we have now is "free trade"? lol
Do you think tearing trade agreements will make for freer trade?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sometimes I question why we need trade agreements at all. Hell, the crony capitalism comes from Washington to begin with

He is actually to the left of Hillary (and me) on at least several important issues
Like what?
I believe in free trade so I don't want to get into trade wars with Mexico and China.

Sometimes I question why we need trade agreements at all. Hell, the crony capitalism comes from Washington to begin with
Whatever the reason you have to admit that free trade is traditionally a conservative cause.

Like what?

Whatever the reason you have to admit that free trade is traditionally a conservative cause.

Wow, kinda shot that one out of the ball park lol

Not at all! Many conservatives (Tories in the UK, Republicans in the US) have opposed free trade.

Moreover Trump favors fair trade rather than protectionism.

So let's keep hunting and fishing until we find something? What do you expect to come of the Benghazi or email investigations? Hillary didn't profit from either so ending corruption can't be the goal. Of course the Clintons lost money in Whitewater but that didn't stop that investigation.

You really should try some other sources for your news besides the Comedy Channel, HuffingtonPost, The Nation, DailyKOS and others.

Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton have ALL profited greatly from their foundation. The purpose of the secret server was to conceal communications linking "generous" donations from foreign governments which surprise, SURPRISE the results of the contributions to the Clinton slush fund were arms deals and numerous other benefits.

You do know that the FBI is also looking into the Clinton Foundation...do you not?

Joe Biden, 2016 Democrat Presidential nominee.

So let's keep hunting and fishing until we find something? What do you expect to come of the Benghazi or email investigations? Hillary didn't profit from either so ending corruption can't be the goal. Of course the Clintons lost money in Whitewater but that didn't stop that investigation.

You really should try some other sources for your news besides the Comedy Channel, HuffingtonPost, The Nation, DailyKOS and others.

Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton have ALL profited greatly from their foundation. The purpose of the secret server was to conceal communications linking "generous" donations from foreign governments which surprise, SURPRISE the results of the contributions to the Clinton slush fund were arms deals and numerous other benefits.

You do know that the FBI is also looking into the Clinton Foundation...do you not?

Joe Biden, 2016 Democrat Presidential nominee.
Hey! Don't go dissing the Comedy Channel, it's a great news source (I get my comedy from conservative talk radio, which I listen to a lot). Actually I prefer the BBC to most US news sources. But I guess I'm naïve and don't see conspiracies everywhere.

lol

The thread premise accuses Clinton supporters of being ‘halfwits’ yet succeeds in only demonstrating the stupidity common to many on the right.

Too funny.

Particularly when you realize the the OP was written by a rightwingnut who is so retarded that he believes that an ignorant, bombastic, blovvating, anti-science, anti-environmental, global warming denying, lying, fascist blowhard would make a good President.

lol

The thread premise accuses Clinton supporters of being ‘halfwits’ yet succeeds in only demonstrating the stupidity common to many on the right.

Too funny.

Particularly when you realize the the OP was written by a rightwingnut who is so retarded that he believes that an ignorant, bombastic, blovvating, anti-science, anti-environmental, global warming denying, lying, fascist blowhard would make a good President.
Maybe you should learn to spell "bloviating" before you accuse others of being retarded. lol

lol

Too funny.

Maybe you should learn to spell "bloviating" before you accuse others of being retarded. lol
Anyone who thinks a typo is a sure sign of retardation is obviously pretty retarded. As ol' Thunderfart further demonstrates by his support for the T'Rump.

lol

Too funny.

Anyone who thinks a typo is a sure sign of retardation is obviously pretty retarded. As ol' Thunderfart further demonstrates by his support for the T'Rump.
Kiss Queen Hillary's feet you pathetic dupe.

Yes, Hillary Was an Enabler, by Rich Lowry, National Review

Hillary's Corruption and Foreign Cash Scandals Growing

Last edited:
lol

Too funny.

Oh wow.....your rightwingnutjob sources don't like Hillary....big surprise.....and they post on their rightwingnut blogs completely meaningless partisan spin, lies and bogus propaganda. Again, no surprise.

lol

Too funny.

Oh wow.....your rightwingnutjob sources don't like Hillary....big surprise.....and they post on their rightwingnut blogs completely meaningless partisan spin, lies and bogus propaganda. Again, no surprise.
Wow you are ill-informed! Thinking people on the right and left condemn that cackling crook.

Hillary Not Truthful About Wall Street Speaking Fees

Hillary Clinton’s Wall Street problem

New Topics

Forum List

Back