Half Your Paycheck To The Government In 2013

My solutions for our country's tax code "issues" is the Fair Tax.

No more income tax
No SS tax
No capital gains tax
No Medicare

No more paper work
No more IRS

Save Hundreds of billions in compliance cost
Increase exports
Increase importing of jobs to US

No more tax evaders
Underground economy pays taxes
Foreign visitors pays taxes

No more paying congress for tax privileges

That's my plan.

Your plan is the most selfish, greedy thing I've ever heard of. The idea of the ill, aged and poverty stricken ending up back on county poor farms has been a Republican plan since Roosevelt initiated social security. A flat tax exemplifies that. You people want two classes of people in the country...the haves and the have nots. I have a question for you. Who the hell are you going to send to fight your wars and die 10,000 miles from home to keep your military/industrial complex funded after the have nots rebel on your take-it-for-granted asses.

So the income tax is a better system? Why?

Surely you jest. 35% of millionaires earnings a year brings in more than 16% for everyone. DUH! It's why we have had a progressive tax system. So the people who fight and die and fix faucets and build bridges can at least have something to call their own.

Your plan is the most selfish, greedy thing I've ever heard of. The idea of the ill, aged and poverty stricken ending up back on county poor farms has been a Republican plan since Roosevelt initiated social security. A flat tax exemplifies that. You people want two classes of people in the country...the haves and the have nots. I have a question for you. Who the hell are you going to send to fight your wars and die 10,000 miles from home to keep your military/industrial complex funded after the have nots rebel on your take-it-for-granted asses.

So the income tax is a better system? Why?

Surely you jest. 35% of millionaires earnings a year brings in more than 16% for everyone. DUH! It's why we have had a progressive tax system. So the people who fight and die and fix faucets and build bridges can at least have something to call their own.

I'm sorry, I don't think you understand the Fair Tax system. The rich will still pay more and the poor will pay less. Right now everyone is paying about 22% of embedded taxes on everything they buy (rich and poor).

Also Under the Fair Tax the rich can not evade taxes like they do now.

If you have any questions about it please feel free to ask.

Y'all keep returning to the same wells to drink more piss.

Over and over and over. And you never get angry at them for lying to you or for misleading you.

That's worship.

Really, when we do then we are accused of closing that big ole tent and wanting to throw the dear masters away..When do you get angry AT THEM?
the only time I've seen you pissed is at someone on this board

Then you aren't paying attention. I am constantly criticizing Obama's policies and lies. I also criticize the Daily Caller (which I call the Daily Piss). If I spot a lie or hypocrisy, I go after the source.

And then I go after the people who drank the piss from the source. I am angry at people on this board for blindly copying and pasting what the masters feed them.

I also get pissed at people on this board as they manufacture bullshit right before our very eyes. It's bad enough the big boys do it, why are people such total sops and mimic that kind of behavior?

Every single topic started by every single right winger on this forum is an attack. Not one person on the right ever starts a topic which puts a superior idea on the table. Attack, attack, attack is the sign of a bankrupt ideology.

I've started several topics suggesting a way forward and they sink like a rock. No one is interested in ideas. They only want to howl and rant and kick the other guy in the nuts.

You want the GOP to win? Start coming up with better ideas and be prepared to defend them with logic and truth. I've had it up to my eyeballs with attacks and lies.

I blame the leadership most of all for this problem. The GOP leadership has become the most weak-minded, gutless, lying hypocrites of all time. Not one superior idea in the bunch. Not one. All they give are anti-ideas. "We sure won't be like that other guy!"

That's not leadership. That is rank cowardice.

Agree...please link me to your discussions on solutions. I would love to hear them.

Fund my IRA $6000 tax deferred
Fund my SEP IRA I can put up to 25% of my profit from my sole proprietor company
Fund HSA I can write off $6000 tax free

Last year this lowered my taxable income by 33K and my net % of Federal income tax was about 16% on an original income of around 97K before all of those deductions.

Income on my municipal bonds is tax free. Add in another 20K
Income on other assets is brought to zero taxes due to depreciation. Add in another 24K tax free.

IT IS THE TAX CODE DUMB ASS AMERICANS

Really, when we do then we are accused of closing that big ole tent and wanting to throw the dear masters away..When do you get angry AT THEM?
the only time I've seen you pissed is at someone on this board

Then you aren't paying attention. I am constantly criticizing Obama's policies and lies. I also criticize the Daily Caller (which I call the Daily Piss). If I spot a lie or hypocrisy, I go after the source.

And then I go after the people who drank the piss from the source. I am angry at people on this board for blindly copying and pasting what the masters feed them.

I also get pissed at people on this board as they manufacture bullshit right before our very eyes. It's bad enough the big boys do it, why are people such total sops and mimic that kind of behavior?

Every single topic started by every single right winger on this forum is an attack. Not one person on the right ever starts a topic which puts a superior idea on the table. Attack, attack, attack is the sign of a bankrupt ideology.

I've started several topics suggesting a way forward and they sink like a rock. No one is interested in ideas. They only want to howl and rant and kick the other guy in the nuts.

You want the GOP to win? Start coming up with better ideas and be prepared to defend them with logic and truth. I've had it up to my eyeballs with attacks and lies.

I blame the leadership most of all for this problem. The GOP leadership has become the most weak-minded, gutless, lying hypocrites of all time. Not one superior idea in the bunch. Not one. All they give are anti-ideas. "We sure won't be like that other guy!"

That's not leadership. That is rank cowardice.

Agree...please link me to your discussions on solutions. I would love to hear them.

Here's a couple recent ones: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ic-prosperity-and-better-cable-reception.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/263551-the-way-forward-end-tax-expenditures.html

No more income tax
No SS tax
No capital gains tax
No Medicare

No more paper work
No more IRS

Increase exports

No more tax evaders

That's my plan.

The more you tax something, the less of it you get. Thus, taxing production and income is a bad thing. Taxing consumption is the way to go.

The Fair Tax is not a simple regressive sales tax. It has built in prebates to make it more progressive than a sales tax. And rich people will pay the most tax, by far.

Since it requires prebates, I don't see the IRS going away, but it does have some great advantages.

First of all, the current income tax structure is rife with corruption. A bought and paid for Congressman can add a tax expenditure for a special interest into any appropriations bill currently in the pipeline without the voters ever being any the wiser. Those tax expenditures which give those Haves you hate so much a legislative advantage have to come out of the hides of everyone else.

As I said at the beginning of this topic, most people couldn't come within a thousand dollars if you asked them how much they paid in federal income taxes last year. All they remember is how much of a refund they got, which was their money to begin with.

Because of this, we get opening posts such as the one we saw here from people who think half your paycheck goes to the federal and state income taxes.

For this reason, politicians are able to creep up the amount of your income taxes without you even noticing.

But with a Fair Tax, you would know instantly when your taxes went up or down, and you would know exactly by how much.

Consumption taxes are much better, much fairer, and far more transparent than any other kind of tax.

Last edited:

No more income tax
No SS tax
No capital gains tax
No Medicare

No more paper work
No more IRS

Increase exports

No more tax evaders

That's my plan.

The more you tax something, the less of it you get. Thus, taxing production and income is a bad thing. Taxing consumption is the way to go.

The Fair Tax is not a simple regressive sales tax. It has built in prebates to make it more progressive than a sales tax. And rich people will pay the most tax, by far.

Since it requires prebates, I don't see the IRS going away, but it does have some great advantages.

First of all, the current income tax structure is rife with corruption. A bought and paid for Congressman can add a tax expenditure for a special interest into any appropriations bill currently in the pipeline without the voters ever being any the wiser. Those tax expenditures which give those Haves you hate so much a legislative advantage have to come out of the hides of everyone else.

As I said at the beginning of this topic, most people couldn't come within a thousand dollars if you asked them how much they paid in federal income taxes last year. All they remember is how much of a refund they got, which was their money to begin with.

Because of this, we get opening posts such as the one we saw here from people who think half your paycheck goes to the federal and state income taxes.

For this reason, politicians are able to creep up the amount of your income taxes without you even noticing.

But with a Fair Tax, you would know instantly when your taxes went up or down, and you would know exactly by how much.

Consumption taxes are much better, much fairer, and far more transparent than any other kind of tax.

Well said....it confuses me that the best ideas to help get our economy growing again are not even talked about or are discarded as "ridiculous".

But there are so many more advantages ....I would recommend anyone that wants to know how this would help our country to read the Fair Tax books.

It doesn't matter how high taxes are. obama's father said that taxes at 100% was fair, if the government provided equally for the people. What you lose paying taxes will be given back to you in benefits. If your taxes are too high to feed yourself and your family, the government will give you an EBT card. If you can't afford insurance, the government will give it to you. When so much of your salary goes to taxes that you cant rent or buy housing, the government will give that to you too.

No worries.

Good sheep logic here...baaah baaahh

Forum List

Back