Half of this country needs to be sent to reeducation camps

Cowman

Cows Have Liberal Minds
Nov 6, 2011
I mean... it's obvious they can't be trusted making their own decisions. When given the choice between fixing America vs destroying America, they chose to destroy America. They need to be forcibly reeducated... as a gift from true Americans.

I mean look at them... they voted for Obama!

Well yeah, and how is it possible that the fascist pubpots and the out of touch plutocrat could have lost?

All the excuses from the R are just hysterically funny. They've blamed everything but the weather.

Oh wait, they are so deep in their own denial, they actually did blame the weather.

My, my, my so much hate and anger from the left on here after the Obama reelection either you guy's aren't that thrilled that Obama was reelected or your really heavily invested in hate I'm guessing it's the second.

I mean... it's obvious they can't be trusted making their own decisions. When given the choice between fixing America vs destroying America, they chose to destroy America. They need to be forcibly reeducated... as a gift from true Americans.

I agree those who voted for obama need to be rounded up and carted off. I really don't give a damn whats done with them

"Fixing" America by voting for the pathological flip-flopper that was also one of the country's largest outsourcers?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxch-yi14BE]Will The Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up (feat. Eminem) - YouTube[/ame]

Right on. Preach that gospel.

My, my, my so much hate and anger from the left on here after the Obama reelection either you guy's aren't that thrilled that Obama was reelected or your really heavily invested in hate I'm guessing it's the second.

They aren't thrilled because obama did not inherited bushes economy he inherited his economy. I'd be really pissed if I supported obama and had this.

They aren't thrilled because obama did not inherited bushes economy he inherited his economy. I'd be really pissed if I supported obama and had this.

Romney was best whiile fucking himself.

Romney was best whiile fucking himself.

Hey, did you ever figure out where New England is, genius?

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama's world is dipping into the under world, the third worlds.
2. Right now things look dark, but then again, its only just begun to go bad.
3. You haven't seen nutten yet!
4. We are heading for 25% unemployable.
5. Jobs won't be filled because there are not smart enough people to fill them.
6. Ofcourse those hiring will look else where, over seas.
7. Why look?,... they will just move corporate America over seas.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Commie Cow

They're still operating under the delusion that Obama's propensity for fucking up everything he touches is our fault rather than his. It makes them bitter. Oh, that and the mindless insensate evil where there souls were supposed to be.

I agree those who voted for obama need to be rounded up and carted off. I really don't give a damn whats done with them

I don't think they can be re-educated...too far gone:lol:

Forum List

Back