Half of Muslims call for homosexuality to be banned but Owen Jones says gays should support them

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
LITTLE Owen Jones, the resident crybaby of the left, has claimed that gays should ‘stand behind’ Muslims… yes, really.
HAS HE LOST HIS MIND? Half of Muslims call for Homosexuality to be BANNED, but Owen Jones says Gays should support them

Well we are always telling you Trump hating idiots that Muslims hate, despise, want nothing to do with gays wy you stupid fks get up their and rally your free country away for them is beyond most of us who have a brain left to think . Your dumbasses having no clue wtf you rally for lol.

LITTLE Owen Jones, the resident crybaby of the left, has claimed that gays should ‘stand behind’ Muslims… yes, really.
HAS HE LOST HIS MIND? Half of Muslims call for Homosexuality to be BANNED, but Owen Jones says Gays should support them

Well we are always telling you Trump hating idiots that Muslims hate, despise, want nothing to do with gays wy you stupid fks get up their and rally your free country away for them is beyond most of us who have a brain left to think . Your dumbasses having no clue wtf you rally for lol.

DA2MH6mXgAE9hxG.jpg

532e9c20702347fc8b1027e2196d98bd_18.jpg

I will agree that gays should support Muslims, as long as Little Owen Jones is the first person to be thrown off a rooftop by the radical bastards.

Always wanted to see if liberals could fly. :laughing0301:

I will agree that gays should support Muslims, as long as Little Owen Jones is the first person to be thrown off a rooftop by the radical bastards.

They fly as well as you can think..

DA2MH6mXgAE9hxG.jpg

532e9c20702347fc8b1027e2196d98bd_18.jpg
I hope for their sake they never return to their Muslim holy land. They will be stoned to death.

The Last Muslim I heard talking about Gays said he felt that they should all be put to death by beheading for it violates Muslim faith and Law. He said that his Faith and law follows him in any Nation that he lives in. I tried to get his tag number because this guy sounded like he would do it first chance he had.

He means stand behind them a fuck them in the ass.

Lol, when they take over. Abortion would be eliminated, because a woman gets pregnant out of wedlock. They are killed. Gays would be put to death. Liberal snowflakes dead. Anyone who supports abortion dead. Pretty much all liberals dead. Then us gun owners can kill all the muslims. Problem solved!

This sort of post is clickbait for the lowinfos who are all here on duty.

The same poll the idiot OP is quoting also states that only a minority of muslims are in favour of sharia law.

But lets ignore that and treat 2bn people as crazed loons.

Fai

Fairies can't fly?

Forum List

Back