Half Of Married Women Have A Back-up Husband In Mind.

Life is short, why spend all that time figuring out women? Find one you like and settle down, it works or it doesn't.
The problem is that the break up usually results in financial ruin for the man.
If I were engaged to be married, I would 100% without any doubt have a prenuptial agreement drawn up. That will state each party gets what they came into the marriage with and all other marital assets are split based on the percentage of income earned by each spouse during the marriage.
I have seen too many guys bust their asses to build a nice home for their family and then some bloodsucking attorney gets a judge to allow the woman to take free and clear possession of the house and the guy has to suffer the indignity of paying for it.

Well why would you expect anything else from 2-timing CON$ervatives! That's right, the Right tells us that the majority of married women are CON$ervatives.

Women's expectations about relationships are generally unrealistic. Hence, the reason why over 70% of divorces are initiated by women.

Men want occasional sex and a companion.

If anyone knows what the average woman wants please clarify. :lol: There is no such animal.

My back up husband is Han Solo, but sadly he got too old.

My God went and seen Expendables 3 and Harrison Ford looked like he was 80 years old.

This is confusing. Did you mean to say that Your God went to see Expendables 3 and told you that Harrison is an Old Man now.... or were you expressing horror due to having seen Aged Harrison Ford in E-3 yourself?

My God went and seen Expendables 3 and Harrison Ford looked like he was 80 years old.

This is confusing. Did you mean to say that Your God went to see Expendables 3 and told you that Harrison is an Old Man now.... or were you expressing horror due to having seen Aged Harrison Ford in E-3 yourself?

I would assume God probably went to the premiere and so has already seen the movie. I mean you would think the Lord would be invited to a movie premier anyway.

So , probably safe to assume I merely forgot a comma.

Life is short, why spend all that time figuring out women? Find one you like and settle down, it works or it doesn't.
If I were engaged to be married, I would 100% without any doubt have a prenuptial agreement drawn up. That will state each party gets what they came into the marriage with and all other marital assets are split based on the percentage of income earned by each spouse during the marriage.
I have seen too many guys bust their asses to build a nice home for their family and then some bloodsucking attorney gets a judge to allow the woman to take free and clear possession of the house and the guy has to suffer the indignity of paying for it.

I'm on marriage number two. Prenups are for hedgers, wrong attitude in my opinion.

I would assume God probably went to the premiere and so has already seen the movie. I mean you would think the Lord would be invited to a movie premier anyway.

So , probably safe to assume I merely forgot a comma.

I am not recoiling from your punctuation in that particular post, bub. It's your appalling grammar.

"Went and seen"?

Jeebus.

I'm on marriage number two. Prenups are for hedgers, wrong attitude in my opinion.

Agreed. One should be "all in" in a marriage, or why bother?

The real crime was "seen" versus saw.

My God! I went to see Expendables 3 and Harrison Ford looked like he was 80 years old.

<grammer Nazi off>

This doesn't work too well when children enter the picture. For a DINK couple, sure, but with kids you enter the world of role specialization and now its more complicated.

Well why would you expect anything else from 2-timing CON$ervatives! That's right, the Right tells us that the majority of married women are CON$ervatives.

Poor ed. Hasn't gotten laid since the 70s. That'll make a guy bitter.

The real crime was "seen" versus saw.

My God! I went to see Expendables 3 and Harrison Ford looked like he was 80 years old.

<grammer Nazi off>

Just looked - he's 72.

Maybe its because I'm 68 but I think he looks pretty good....

And don't feel bad for correcting "seen v saw". That's an example of poor grammar that is becoming more and more common and I just hate hearing it. Very weird to see it written though.

How many of us would even attempt an action film at 72?

Not that anyone is going to ask me...

Guys can't handle life alone. Women can and do

This is because men concentrate their emotional lives onto their wives while women have pretty broad networks of friends into which they can reach for emotional support. When a split happens, for women the loss of husband is simply the loss of one node in the emotional network whereas for men it's the whole network failing.

Another way to look at this is that men are more committed, they put all their emotional eggs into one basket. :laugh:
Men should never allow their wives to associate with single or especially divorced women.

Why?

Because the men want to get there first?

Forum List

Back