Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

Director of the fucking FBI. The AG and deputy AG and Acting AG. All republicans, all Trump guys all stand behind the investigation. Wake up!
Sessions was a spineless sap. Rosenstein is implicated in the coup. And Christopher Ray is another useless bureaucrat without a backbone.

Mueller is the one who is actually running the FBI and the DOJ. He has been for the last 2 years.
Yeah you have a BS excuse for everything but the fact remains that these are all republicans and Trump selected guys. They have all seen the evidence behind the case which YOU haven’t. This makes them credible and you not credible. Bullshit us all you want but don’t pretend like you are fooling anybody. Calling them spineless because they don’t support your bias uninformed narrative doesn’t prove anything or carry any weight
Yeah, right. No one has seen the super secret evidence that Big Daddy Mueller is going to reveal at the last minute.

Pay attention here: you're saying that evidence no one has seen makes Mueller credible. That has to be one of the dumbest claims ever posted on this forum.

That argument is the sign of a moron who is complicit in the coup against against a lawfully elected president. No rational intelligent person takes it seriously. Talk about bullshit.

Mueller is a traitor and a dirtbag. Only the equally sleazy and dishonest defend him.
Right off the bat you are wrong yet again. Many people have seen the evidence behind the investigation and of those that have seen it everybody except for Trump has acknowledged the validity of the investigation. Trump has all the reasons in the word to demean and discredit and distract. All his friends are getting thrown in prison and his own shady past is being brought to light.
Really? Then why don't you post this mystery evidence if it's public knowledge?

Yes, Trump does have has all the reasons in the word to demean and discredit this witch hunt. It's a witch hunt. Enough said.
I didn’t say it was public knowledge, in fact I said the opposite of that. I guess when you don’t have a valid argument you just resort to making shit up. I shouldn’t expect anything less coming from you. Do better.

Sessions was a spineless sap. Rosenstein is implicated in the coup. And Christopher Ray is another useless bureaucrat without a backbone.

Mueller is the one who is actually running the FBI and the DOJ. He has been for the last 2 years.
Yeah you have a BS excuse for everything but the fact remains that these are all republicans and Trump selected guys. They have all seen the evidence behind the case which YOU haven’t. This makes them credible and you not credible. Bullshit us all you want but don’t pretend like you are fooling anybody. Calling them spineless because they don’t support your bias uninformed narrative doesn’t prove anything or carry any weight
Yeah, right. No one has seen the super secret evidence that Big Daddy Mueller is going to reveal at the last minute.

Pay attention here: you're saying that evidence no one has seen makes Mueller credible. That has to be one of the dumbest claims ever posted on this forum.

That argument is the sign of a moron who is complicit in the coup against against a lawfully elected president. No rational intelligent person takes it seriously. Talk about bullshit.

Mueller is a traitor and a dirtbag. Only the equally sleazy and dishonest defend him.
Right off the bat you are wrong yet again. Many people have seen the evidence behind the investigation and of those that have seen it everybody except for Trump has acknowledged the validity of the investigation. Trump has all the reasons in the word to demean and discredit and distract. All his friends are getting thrown in prison and his own shady past is being brought to light.

Yes, Trump does have has all the reasons in the word to demean and discredit this witch hunt. It's a witch hunt. Enough said.
I didn’t say it was public knowledge, in fact I said the opposite of that. I guess when you don’t have a valid argument you just resort to making shit up. I shouldn’t expect anything less coming from you. Do better.
In other words, it's super secret. So how do you get off making any claims about the evidence Mueller has?

If he actually had any evidence, it would have leaked long ago, so we all know that you're full of shit.

In other words, it's super secret. So how do you get off making any claims about the evidence Mueller has?

If he actually had any evidence, it would have leaked long ago, so we all know that you're full of shit.
Yes it is secret, that’s how FBI investigations go, they don’t announce what they are doing to the world. If they didn’t have evidence they would have been shut down, but two years later and several convictions and the exposure of many communications that trump and his crew lied about, it appears to coming to a close. Thank god

Forum List

Back