Half of all adults have mental illness (CDC)

Ok, ok maybe not half this instant but the report states that almost half of all adults in the US will suffer mental illness during their lifetime.

CDC Media Relations - Media Advisory: September 1, 2011

Maybe in another 20 years we all will be mentally disabled by medical definition. No wonder Social Security disability payments are so high.

Maybe the criteria to diagnose and define "mental illness" will be more precise by then.

madman09_scream.jpg

"Men are so necessarily mad, that not to be mad would amount to another form of madness." Blaise Pascal

Ok, ok maybe not half this instant but the report states that almost half of all adults in the US will suffer mental illness during their lifetime.

Maybe in another 20 years we all will be mentally disabled by medical definition. No wonder Social Security disability payments are so high.

I refuse to believe that 1/2 of all Americans will vote for the Tea Party.

Maybe the criteria to diagnose and define "mental illness" will be more precise by then.

only half my brain has the illness. I'm happy I live inna split level head.

Forum List

Back