Haley suggests Canada made 'deal with the devil' by backing anti-Israel UN resolution

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Haley suggests Canada made 'deal with the devil' by backing anti-Israel UN resolution

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley suggested this week that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government had made a “deal with the devil” in a recent decision to back an anti-Israel resolution at the U.N.

“I speak from experience when I say the United Nations presents many such opportunities to strike a deal with the devil,” she said at a U.N. Watch gala in New York on Thursday.

ME: While punkass bitches in this forum are laughing about Bitch Trudeau laughing at Trump, in fact the little worm is a coward

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley suggested this week that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government had made a “deal with the devil” in a recent decision to back an anti-Israel resolution at the U.N.

“I speak from experience when I say the United Nations presents many such opportunities to strike a deal with the devil,” she said at a U.N. Watch gala in New York on Thursday.

ME: While punkass bitches in this forum are laughing about Bitch Trudeau laughing at Trump, in fact the little worm is a coward
"All the right wing does is bear false witness for a seat at the table."

Israel is a military dictatorship that controls via violence and oppression a majority of the people living between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, denying them basic human rights because they are not Jewish. The US supports 73% of the world’s dictatorships, so there is nothing at all odd about our support for Israel’s apartheid; we supported South Africa’s as well. And now, Israel is helping us move toward a privatized police state which surveils its own citizenry.

THE U.S. BORDER PATROL AND AN ISRAELI MILITARY CONTRACTOR ARE PUTTING A NATIVE AMERICAN RESERVATION UNDER “PERSISTENT SURVEILLANCE”

The U.S. Border Patrol and an Israeli Military Contractor Are Putting a Native American Reservation Under “Persistent Surveillance”

Should go nicely with our militarized white nationalist police force. Our future is quietly being put into place while we quibble over something Bette Midler said? Yeah, we’re truly such an exceptional people ain’t we.

You mean the resolution that the Israeli's settlements in occupied territory is out of line? Hasn't that been their posture for years?

I used to be impressed by Haley, but she's really sailing to the far shore lately.

Democrats love that guy because he hates Israel.

Tyrannical Democrats continue to build Alliances with Draconian Islam

images

Forum List

Back