Haley poised to act on state budget

Well either you didn't read it or you read it and didn't understand it or you perhaps just took the HuffPoo spin and ran with it.

Gov. Haley is going to veto that portion of the bill by the way.

Here's a tip Failgo: next time you wanna' read and comment on any article, print it out and have an officer read it out loud to you first. Because unlike yourself, they're educated.

Well either you didn't read it or you read it and didn't understand it or you perhaps just took the HuffPoo spin and ran with it.

Gov. Haley is going to veto that portion of the bill by the way.

Here's a tip Failgo: next time you wanna' read and comment on any article, print it out and have an officer read it out loud to you first. Because unlike yourself, they're educated.

I agreed with her on that, al least she's keeping her word instead of being a hypocrite unlike the rest of the Repugs in SC who want taxpayer money to pay for their primary.

I get the impression that Flaylo has no clue what he is talking about. It's a pity.

I get the impression that Flaylo has no clue what he is talking about. It's a pity.

Do you think taxpayer money should be used for a party's primary? They should pay for their own. Use your crainum and think that over. A shame to my city your are.

How about a trillion dollar slush fund? Any problem with that? ....... :eusa_whistle:

Do you think taxpayer money should be used for a party's primary? They should pay for their own. Use your crainum and think that over. A shame to my city your are.

How about a trillion dollar slush fund? Any problem with that? ....... :eusa_whistle:

Can't answer a simple question? Whats your excuse, having one of your moments again?

States have been paying for primaries, Democrat and Republican for years.

And Gov Haley is planning to veto the bill.

Yet you act as though this is a new phenomenon.

If he had a problem with that he'd have to oppose Obama. Cant do that.

Forum List

Back