Halal supermarket - Sell Alcohol & Pork or Face Closure

[

True but he's the low hanging fruit around here. I challenged him on his shit back at the start of this thread (post four) and he ran away and hid for days. Now that he thinks I'm gone here he comes trolling somebody else.

:lol:

Huffer, you lying scack of shit, read post 5...

Is that "running away for days" you drunken fool?

I've torn you to shreds, you hypocritical little fuck - though you well may be too drunk and stupid to grasp it.

Even though he never came up with the goods. Just runs and hides under his bed going la la la, then comes back.
Low hangin' fruit. :rolleyes:

Ah lying, that'll save you, Comrade Hypocrite! :thup:

[

True but he's the low hanging fruit around here. I challenged him on his shit back at the start of this thread (post four) and he ran away and hid for days. Now that he thinks I'm gone here he comes trolling somebody else.

:lol:

Huffer, you lying scack of shit, read post 5...

Is that "running away for days" you drunken fool?

I've torn you to shreds, you hypocritical little fuck - though you well may be too drunk and stupid to grasp it.

Even though he never came up with the goods. Just runs and hides under his bed going la la la, then comes back.
Low hangin' fruit. :rolleyes:

Ah lying, that'll save you, Comrade Hypocrite! :thup:

Post 5 make no reference to me whatsoever.

Post 3 however, does. To wit:
Or Wedding Cakes.

You fucking hypocrite.

As I said --- ran away and hid. Making low moans, until the monster went away.
Well guess what Gummo --- he never went away.

You fucking wimp.

[

Really, you lying fucking drunk?

upload_2016-8-11_8-36-45.png

Or Wedding Cakes.

You fucking hypocrite.

You fucking wimp.

Pogo; you may be a liar, you may be a drunk, and you're certainly stupid, but at least..

Wait, there is no "at least."

Yup. Exactly what I mean.

What do those three posts have in common, Pot Head?

Not a single one makes any reference to me.

You lose.
Wimp.

Herpaderp derpity derp? You fucking drunken, lying sack of shit.

Hey I get it, one standard for you Muslim allies, a VERY different one for the Christians you hate. Da Comrade Hypocrite?

[

Really, you lying fucking drunk?

View attachment 85148

Or Wedding Cakes.

You fucking hypocrite.

You fucking wimp.

Pogo; you may be a liar, you may be a drunk, and you're certainly stupid, but at least..

Wait, there is no "at least."

I can't believe anyone can live at the level of Stupid sufficient to not have the skills to figure this shit out but --- in order to show "hypocrisy" you gotta show the same person going one way here and another way there.

Whelp ---

you FAILED.

-- which is what happens when you base your posts on your own proctology.

Two hundred posts later you still have nothing. And you're not even sentient enough to figure that out.

I can't believe anyone can live at the level of Stupid sufficient to not have the skills to figure this shit out but --- in order to show "hypocrisy" you gotta show the same person going one way here and another way there.

Are you schizophrenic? I have read that sever alcoholism can result in schizophrenia, is that the case here.

So you drunken retard, you came here supporting the idea that a Halal market should be permitted to refuse to sell pork and alcohol. Now remember, you moronic drunkard, you are a vocal attacker of the Christians who refused to bake a cake.

Now here a learning moment for you - the problem is you're memory is shot from alcohol abuse, nonetheless: You hold one standard for the Muslims who are the close allies of your party, and a VERY different standard for the Christians you so deeply hate.

Among sober people, this is known as "hypocrisy."

Whelp ---

you FAILED.

-- which is what happens when you base your posts on your own proctology.

Two hundred posts later you still have nothing. And you're not even sentient enough to figure that out.

Failed? :lmao:

My goal was to expose your reeking hypocrisy, which I have done. As a bonus, I have exposed your retardation and lack of grasp of reality.

You're mentally ill, no doubt due to your alcoholism.

You see that post at the beginning from Pot Head -- something about "wedding cakes"?
You see how he ran away after that?

That's because when I issued the same challenge to him, he went crawling all over the site looking for evidence of somewhere I posted about "wedding cakes". After a while he began to cry when it dawned on him that he wasn't going to find any such thing --- because there IS no such thing. I've never made such a post, ever.
So, then you agree with people who do not want to make homo cakes because of their religious conviction, right?
Pogster, you did not answer the question above. Why? Any particular reason?

Very interesting ad hom showing your logical fallacy in understanding my post. I did not express my agreement or disagreement in regards of baking homo cakes. My question was posed to Pogster with a specific goal what you missed but you felt compelled to butt in for some unknown reason. Maybe you had the false impression that your faggotry was under attack.
If anyone is in business then I believe the customer is always right and you do whatever you can legally to help them.

If they want homo cakes you bake them.
That's the generally accepted idea , however we, the people actually in business used to say "the customer is always right EXCEPT when a customer is wrong" Ponder that for a few hours, maybe it will sink in. Then again, maybe you will never understand it.
Jeeze what a bunch of homophobe plebes here.
Again, asking the question did not express any agreement or disagreement about homosexuality. Your own homosexuality triggered an urge to assume I did.
Hahaha.. your reference to "plebes" is also interesting. It could be interpreted that you have the impression of belonging to an upper class of nobility. Any specific reason for that?
defcon4 kindly put @pogster in your response someplace and fix your antecedent problem so that we know what the fokk you are talking about, thank you very much.
If you are a dumbass, yet you claim to be an aristocrat, I cannot help you. Maybe blue blood inbreeding?
Anyhow, You butted in to my post addressed to Pogster and anybody with one brain cell can scroll back to see it. Your unwarranted assholness is noted but it won't change things either way. An imbecile inbred blue blood could not understand it anyway. Thank you so much for participating, you can pick up your participation trophy from Pogster.

I love this.

I hope this is a thing that runs these muzzie businesses out or forced them to assimilate to French culture of eating pork and drinking alcohol.

Either way is a win.

Forum List

Back