Haitians protest Billions stolen by the Clinton's

US citizen's looking forward to another Clinton White House administration must be gluttons for punishment.

Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clintonā€™s Office Over ā€˜Billions Stolenā€™ by Clinton Foundation
that picture does not look like those people are in NY......looks like Haiti.....that story is misleading...........
They had an office in Haiti.
read the first sentence....."Haitian activists protested outside of the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of ā€œbillions of dollarsā€ that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake"....says NY....why did they not show that picture?....

US citizen's looking forward to another Clinton White House administration must be gluttons for punishment.

Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clintonā€™s Office Over ā€˜Billions Stolenā€™ by Clinton Foundation
that picture does not look like those people are in NY......looks like Haiti.....that story is misleading...........
read the first sentence....."Haitian activists protested outside of the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of ā€œbillions of dollarsā€ that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake"....says NY....why did they not show that picture?....
??? got me write them and ask.

so the story is misleading right?....thats all im saying....

so the story is misleading right?....thats all im saying....
Did they steal billions from the Haitians? I believe that they did.
Where the photo was taken like I said I do not know nor can I say.

Harry I have friends who are actually in Haiti helping the poor that the Clintons left with nothing while they filled their own pockets. Their little small church provides the financial support for them to be there.

Haitians protest Bush-Clinton visit

So you're saying you just looked at the picture......
apparently i read the story too....did you?...

Yeah I did.
Which of course is why the picture is irrelevant to the title or the content of the article.

Harry I have friends who are actually in Haiti helping the poor that the Clintons left with nothing while they filled their own pockets. Their little small church provides the financial support for them to be there.

rod.....when the story says the protest was in NY and the picture of a protest, was taken in Haiti.....you cant see the dishonesty there?...i am assuming they did not think there was enough people at the protest here to show that picture....i have no doubt the clintons could be guilty.....but misleading stories to "get" the clintons make the person doing the story look just as slimy as the clintons themselves.....

rod.....when the story says the protest was in NY and the picture of a protest, was taken in Haiti.....you cant see the dishonesty there?...i am assuming they did not think there was enough people at the protest here to show that picture....i have no doubt the clintons could be guilty.....but misleading stories to "get" the clintons make the person doing the story look just as slimy as the clintons themselves.....
Harry write them and tell them that. For myself I generally look at many sources before making a firm decision if something is relevant or true.

Yeah I did.
Which of course is why the picture is irrelevant to the title or the content of the article.
if it was a story trying to get trump or whoever you are backing,you would have mentioned that misleading picture.....you know it and i know it....

Yeah I did.
if it was a story trying to get trump or whoever you are backing,you would have mentioned that misleading picture.....you know it and i know it....

To tell you the truth I didnt even look at the picture.
But then I'm long past Dick and Jane so.....

Yeah I did.

To tell you the truth I didnt even look at the picture.
But then I'm long past Dick and Jane so.....
in other words you have nothing.....so why even comment?...

Forum List

Back