Haiti

feduptaxpayer

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2010
Vancouver
Have you had enough hearing about Haiti? I know I have. I am starting to get just a little sick and tired of the problems going on over there. And I am tired of the constant we need money all the time. I haven't given a cent because I already have, thru my taxdollars, and I feel that that is enough. I am fedup turning on the TV and seeing Haiti again. Why doesn't the media take a break for awhile and forget about Haiti and report back to us in about a month and then let us know as to how things are going. Enough already, give me a break. So, have you had enough? What say you?

Have you had enough hearing about Haiti? I know I have. I am starting to get just a little sick and tired of the problems going on over there. And I am tired of the constant we need money all the time. I haven't given a cent because I already have, thru my taxdollars, and I feel that that is enough. I am fedup turning on the TV and seeing Haiti again. Why doesn't the media take a break for awhile and forget about Haiti and report back to us in about a month and then let us know as to how things are going. Enough already, give me a break. So, have you had enough? What say you?

I don't watch TV news so don't have the problem of being tied to what they feel like reporting on.

I don't watch TV news so don't have the problem of being tied to what they feel like reporting on.

Same here. I haven't watched the news in a long time.

Wondering why the OP decided to put this in the Canada forum.

Which makes wonder even further ... why the fuck do we have a Canada forum?

okay am i in my defend canada or fuck canada mood...

in defense of canada...they moved their little army and navy and air force ....in when 9/11 happened......o and most of the blood given to 9/11 victims came from canadians....not sure why but they were closer and their supply lines didnt fail....o and then there was that canada weekend in nyc ...where canadians flocked to nyc and even with a bad exchange rate....did what they could for the economy....

o hell you are right why do we have a canada forum.....if only they acted like allies....

:slap:

art, sweetie, yo u know that aint a canadian head that i am smacking, eh?

KILL YOUR TV.

You'll thank me for suggesting it, I promise.

in defense of canada...they moved their little army and navy and air force ....in when 9/11 happened......o and most of the blood given to 9/11 victims came from canadians....not sure why but they were closer and their supply lines didnt fail....o and then there was that canada weekend in nyc ...where canadians flocked to nyc and even with a bad exchange rate....did what they could for the economy....

o hell you are right why do we have a canada forum.....if only they acted like allies....

Personally, I think that most Americans are ignorant,arrogant and rude. But hey, that is my opinion, ok, eh? :eusa_whistle:

Personally, I think that most Americans are ignorant,arrogant and rude. But hey, that is my opinion, ok, eh? :eusa_whistle:

Those are our liberals. We have to deal with them too. :eek:

Same here. I haven't watched the news in a long time.

ditto here.

Yep because its not newsworthy, only 300,000 people died!

Sometimes things happen and people need help. This was justifiable spending! And yes I made addition personal donations.

Besides Hati is a great source of cheap labor to allow US industries to compete in the global marketplace.

Sometimes things happen and people need help. This was justifiable spending! And yes I made addition personal donations.

How come everytime someone criticizes Israel or jews they all somehow have to be anti-semetic? Are you saying that jews are perfect and should never be criticized?

Those are our liberals. We have to deal with them too. :eek:

Sad isn't it? And the problem also is that they never seem to learn anything from their found out lies and bullchit. They just carryon as usual. What pathetic poor fools, they is.

I agree. Thus far my little school has raised over $1200. Next Sunday we're doing a pancake breakfast, all donated by one of the parents. We will over double what we've already collected. I'm proud of America for doing so much, I'm glad that our children have faith that they can make a difference, at home and abroad.

The media tried to help out Obama but he seemed to have other things on his mind.

When he should have been helping out he was bribing union officials in the capital.

Now Haiti is an afterthought to him. It's such a mess he doesn't want to be associated with it anymore. And the Drivebys happily accommodated him.

On top of the billions that Haiti has received, apparently that is not enough for Harper these days. It seems that he now wants to give Haiti another $400 million of our taxdollars to a country that is so small in comparison to other countries that one has to wonder why so much money for a small little insignificant country? With the billions that they have already received from all over the world, how much more do they need? With all that money they should have a brand new Haiti and the people living in absolute comfort, at the rest of the world's expense. Although me thinks that that will not be the case and me thinks that a lot of that money is going to endup in somebody's pockets and the Haitians will be no better off then what they are today. They will never become anything like their Carribean neighbours across the ocean. Poverty and tryanny will prevail, as usual.

Forum List

Back