Haiti: Machete-wielding gangs roam streets as fears grow death toll could hit 200,000

What's the big deal. It's the big one, the disaster of a lifetime, and a few people are arming themselves?

Hell, here, conservatives started showing up at rallies carrying guns just because they lost an election.

I guess it's no big deal if a Perfect Person says it's no big deal.. that what you are saying? it's no big deal,, it's okay for machete weilding thugs to steal the aid from the people who need it.. just like somalia??? yep,, it no big deal cause a perfect person said so..

Believe me, the gun-toting wingtards looked every bit as ridiculous as these Haitian machete wielders do.

there aare gun toting wingtards in Haiti,, who the fuck knew?.. are they stealing the aid from the Haitians who so desperately need them???

What's the big deal. It's the big one, the disaster of a lifetime, and a few people are arming themselves?

Hell, here, conservatives started showing up at rallies carrying guns just because they lost an election.

I guess it's no big deal if a Perfect Person says it's no big deal.. that what you are saying? it's no big deal,, it's okay for machete weilding thugs to steal the aid from the people who need it.. just like somalia??? yep,, it no big deal cause a perfect person said so..

Believe me, the gun-toting wingtards looked every bit as ridiculous as these Haitian machete wielders do.

so you are okay with the machete toting thugs stealing aid.. " go ahead try to give an answer or join Devnellie in the Pussy Hall of Fame.

Meanwhile reports from Haiti are putting the death toll at 200,000. If this is so, to put it in perspective the Indian Ocean disaster killed 230,000 in various countries, this earthquake in this one nation alone may reach the death toll in that disaster IN ONE NATION.

Absolutely horrible.

Its point was race based.

Besides, when whites go nuts they use guns...... kinda like the gun totin' types that kept black people from being able to escape the flood waters of N'Awlins!

What I suspected. I was just giving him a chance to make a relevant point about this thread. Other than "Look at what low lifes the Haitians are"
They don't really want to know the history of the place. What was done to the slaves there was horrible, a real hell on earth. The life expectancy was something like three to five years in the cane fields, and they literally worked them to death. What the US did when they got their freedom, well everyone knows "freedom" was just for "white people, Thomas Jefferson being the great example of the hypocrisy!

I saw your little leftist propaganda piece and twisting of history and I responded.

Besides the Haitians have been independent for 206 years! Are they going to blame in on the white man in another 100 years.

Maybe if they didn't slaughter 10s of thousands of White (most educated) Frenchmen who stayed behind because they obviously liked the country, then they would have built a nice country by now. I know a leftist will call it racist, but the tens of thousands of white men that stayed were educated and could have pointed the country in a better direction. Its hard to argue that point the Haitians into a better direction is would not have been beneficial!

What I suspected. I was just giving him a chance to make a relevant point about this thread. Other than "Look at what low lifes the Haitians are"
They don't really want to know the history of the place. What was done to the slaves there was horrible, a real hell on earth. The life expectancy was something like three to five years in the cane fields, and they literally worked them to death. What the US did when they got their freedom, well everyone knows "freedom" was just for "white people, Thomas Jefferson being the great example of the hypocrisy!

I saw your little leftist propaganda piece and twisting of history and I responded.

Besides the Haitians have been independent for 206 years! Are they going to blame in on the white man in another 100 years.

Maybe if they didn't slaughter 10s of thousands of White (most educated) Frenchmen who stayed behind because they obviously liked the country, then they would have built a nice country by now. I know a leftist will call it racist, but the tens of thousands of white men that stayed were educated and could have pointed the country in a better direction. Its hard to argue that point the Haitians into a better direction is would not have been beneficial!

And what does this have to do with 200,000 people killed in a natural disaster?

You saying they deserved it?

And what does this have to do with 200,000 people killed in a natural disaster?

You saying they deserved it?

Another one of those Black people can't figure anything out without white people to tell them what to do rants.... But just fine for the Euro-centrists to kick the country every time they get a chance.....

so you are okay with the machete toting thugs stealing aid.. " go ahead try to give an answer or join Devnellie in the Pussy Hall of Fame.

yes that is exactly the conclusion one would draw from what I said, if one had a head full of brown matter instead of gray matter.

Gee, armed rebellion to secure one's freedom!! How barbaric!

We now have, of course, a certain contingent of the right SO hoping the black and brown people of Haiti will begin to behave very very badly in reaction to this catastrophe,

just so those cons can smile wisely and say...

...See?

I believe they were the second colony of the Americas to receive independence (after the US) in 1804, yet they still remain as the armpit of the Western Hemisphere. They are near the bottom in everything. GDP, GDP per capita, murder rate, rape rate, illiteracy, education standards, infant morality, HIV infection, poverty, extreme poverty, crime in general etc. You name it and they are at the bottom.

If they were the second to receive independence, why have they NEVER even taken ONE step forward? Its insanity.

they tried democracy but the us marines got sent in to kill a few thousand people and appoint the world bank leader as president after he lost in the election.

We now have, of course, a certain contingent of the right SO hoping the black and brown people of Haiti will begin to behave very very badly in reaction to this catastrophe,

just so those cons can smile wisely and say...

...See?

Thats when FoxNews will start to cover the story

:lol::lol: "frenchmen", good job leaving out the "slave owner" part.

hes quite talented at leaving out details and skewing a story

Machetes gripped firmly in their hands, they walk brazenly through the streets of Port-au-Prince in broad daylight.

They are among a menacing band of young men and teenagers who had armed themselves with long blades and other weapons to fight over goods looted from the capital's quake-hit shops and homes.

The chilling image, shown last night on ITV News, illustrates how pockets of lawlessness have flared up in the wake of the disaster.
Lawlessness in Hait
noooooooooooo

Young men wielding machetes roam the streets as tensions rise over the lack of food and water

Haiti earthquake: Machete-wielding gangs roam streets as fears grow death toll could hit 200,000 | Mail Online

I'M SUPRISED IT TOOK SO LONG

hes quite talented at leaving out details and skewing a story

No talent there at all. Talent would be others struggling hard to see something is missing. With ths dope...it is glaring in it's obviousness.

The guy's a clown at a circus without a ringmaster

New Topics

Forum List

Back