Haiti: Machete-wielding gangs roam streets as fears grow death toll could hit 200,000

XXI Pium

21st Century Patriot
Jan 16, 2010
United States of America
Machetes gripped firmly in their hands, they walk brazenly through the streets of Port-au-Prince in broad daylight.

They are among a menacing band of young men and teenagers who had armed themselves with long blades and other weapons to fight over goods looted from the capital's quake-hit shops and homes.

The chilling image, shown last night on ITV News, illustrates how pockets of lawlessness have flared up in the wake of the disaster.

Young men wielding machetes roam the streets as tensions rise over the lack of food and water

article-0-07DFD6FA000005DC-469_634x422.jpg

Read more: Haiti earthquake: Machete-wielding gangs roam streets as fears grow death toll could hit 200,000 | Mail Online

There were parts of Haiti the cops wouldnt even go into. These gangs have been there pre earthquake. What makes you think they would hav stopped?

Machetes gripped firmly in their hands, they walk brazenly through the streets of Port-au-Prince in broad daylight.

They are among a menacing band of young men and teenagers who had armed themselves with long blades and other weapons to fight over goods looted from the capital's quake-hit shops and homes.

The chilling image, shown last night on ITV News, illustrates how pockets of lawlessness have flared up in the wake of the disaster.

Young men wielding machetes roam the streets as tensions rise over the lack of food and water

Read more: Haiti earthquake: Machete-wielding gangs roam streets as fears grow death toll could hit 200,000 | Mail Online

I'm not following the point you are trying to make.

What should the US MIlitary do about the machete wielding thugs?? Nada?? or Sumpin? Which?

The innocent. In Haiti.

Haiti hasn't changed any. Just fucking pantywaists with touchy stomachs know where it is on the map now.

I believe they were the second colony of the Americas to receive independence (after the US) in 1804, yet they still remain as the armpit of the Western Hemisphere. They are near the bottom in everything. GDP, GDP per capita, murder rate, rape rate, illiteracy, education standards, infant morality, HIV infection, poverty, extreme poverty, crime in general etc. You name it and they are at the bottom.

If they were the second to receive independence, why have they NEVER even taken ONE step forward? Its insanity.

Last edited:

Its point was race based.

Besides, when whites go nuts they use guns...... kinda like the gun totin' types that kept black people from being able to escape the flood waters of N'Awlins!

Besides, when whites go nuts they use guns...... kinda like the gun totin' types that kept black people from being able to escape the flood waters of N'Awlins!

What I suspected. I was just giving him a chance to make a relevant point about this thread. Other than "Look at what low lifes the Haitians are"

I believe they were the second colony of the Americas to receive independence (after the US) in 1804, yet they still remain as the armpit of the Western Hemisphere. They are near the bottom in everything. GDP, GDP per capita, murder rate, rape rate, illiteracy, education standards, infant morality, HIV infliction, poverty, extreme poverty, etc. You name it and they are at the bottom.

If they have were the second to receive independence, why have they NEVER even taken ONE step forward? Its insanity.

Read a little history, educate yourself!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/101652-haiti-and-americas-historic-debt.html

What I suspected. I was just giving him a chance to make a relevant point about this thread. Other than "Look at what low lifes the Haitians are"
They don't really want to know the history of the place. What was done to the slaves there was horrible, a real hell on earth. The life expectancy was something like three to five years in the cane fields, and they literally worked them to death. What the US did when they got their freedom, well everyone knows "freedom" was just for "white people, Thomas Jefferson being the great example of the hypocrisy!

What's the big deal. It's the big one, the disaster of a lifetime, and a few people are arming themselves?

Hell, here, conservatives started showing up at rallies carrying guns just because they lost an election.

What's the big deal. It's the big one, the disaster of a lifetime, and a few people are arming themselves?

Hell, here, conservatives started showing up at rallies carrying guns just because they lost an election.

I guess it's no big deal if a Perfect Person says it's no big deal.. that what you are saying? it's no big deal,, it's okay for machete weilding thugs to steal the aid from the people who need it.. just like somalia??? yep,, it no big deal cause a perfect person said so..

What should the US MIlitary do about the machete wielding thugs?? Nada?? or Sumpin? Which?

When you get there, you can lead them into taking charge.

When is your flight out again?

oh perfect bitch,, thou didst not tell us we could not ask questions without yer fangs being protruded.. got no answers,, sit on it and spin.

You have all the answers. You've made that quite clear. You've also made it clear that you are unhappy how things are going so far....so, when are you leaving to go there and straighten things out? It's a logical question.

I guess it's no big deal if a Perfect Person says it's no big deal.. that what you are saying? it's no big deal,, it's okay for machete weilding thugs to steal the aid from the people who need it.. just like somalia??? yep,, it no big deal cause a perfect person said so..

Believe me, the gun-toting wingtards looked every bit as ridiculous as these Haitian machete wielders do.

When you get there, you can lead them into taking charge.

When is your flight out again?

oh perfect bitch,, thou didst not tell us we could not ask questions without yer fangs being protruded.. got no answers,, sit on it and spin.

You have all the answers. You've made that quite clear. You've also made it clear that you are unhappy how things are going so far....so, when are you leaving to go there and straighten things out? It's a logical question.

Logic and you ain't never met oh dried up perfect bitch, you've made that quite clear..

Forum List

Back