Haiti earthquake victims evicted from tent camps

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
24 April 2013 Last updated at 01:46 ET Help

The government of Haiti has been criticised for failing to stop the forcible eviction of thousands of displaced people living in tent camps set up after the earthquake in the country in 2010.

Amnesty International says the most vulnerable in society faced being made homeless for a second time.

First, how can any government permit people to live like this? Second, where are all the millions in aid sent to keep this from happening?

See video @ BBC News - Haiti earthquake victims evicted from tent camps

They're a bunch of victims and idiots that don't want to improve their own lives. This is why I don't respect them and attack them. They're either our equal as being capable of improving their own damn lives or they're not. Really that simple.

I'll give a certain member of a society the benefit as they maybe disabled, but I won't do this for any entire society that acts like they're owed something. They really do need to understand how to pull their own damn weight themselves.

Last edited:
They're a bunch of victims and idiots that don't want to improve their own lives. This is why I don't respect them and attack them. They're either our equal as being capable of improving their own damn lives or they're not. Really that simple.

I'll give a certain member of a society the benefit as they maybe disabled, but I won't do this for any entire society that acts like they're owed something. They really do need to understand how to pull their own damn weight themselves.

Quick question Matthew..................when was the last time that YOU endured an earthquake of that magnitude and lived to rebuild your life?

I'm guessing that you wouldn't have made it through the first year, because you sound so selfish.

Forum List

Back