Haircut

• Nah. Leave it as it is

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Bit of a trim

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Get a total crewcut.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
It's done, guys. Slightly more votes for a crewcut!
2.jpg

I didn't vote - I believe that we should each make up our own minds on things but....

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I think you look wayyyyy better. But I like seriously short hair on guys.

I thought you seriously liked hair on short guys?

I went in, asked for it short. How short? Very short - so they did it a number 1 at the sides and a number 4 on top.

Some people ain't recognised me.

I went in, asked for it short. How short? Very short - so they did it a number 1 at the sides and a number 4 on top.

I usually get a 1 on the sides and a 3 on top as well.

It's not that I actually go for the crewcut military look, I'm just lazy. I don't have to comb it in the morning for a while. And this way I can go 6-8 weeks without a haircut, since I can "style" all the lengths it can get to before I finally do it again.

It's not that I actually go for the crewcut military look, I'm just lazy. I don't have to comb it in the morning for a while. And this way I can go 6-8 weeks without a haircut, since I can "style" all the lengths it can get to before I finally do it again.

I've been known to have 2 on the sides and 1 on top, but let's get back to haircuts.

For a moment there, I did regret it, but not now. And I knew very well what my ears would look like, so no surprises there. Not for me anyway! (No one has seen my ears since I was about 9!)

I am staying with grandaparents at the moment.

Last edited:

I've been known to have 2 on the sides and 1 on top, but let's get back to haircuts.

C-Bass, 52nd and Jose?

You should have used that opportunity do rob a bank. Now you can't. That sucks!

Recognised? You from England?

OMG! Californiagirl - he's in England!!!!!!!!!!

:muahaha:

:woohoo:

:party:

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3yq3-1aqc6w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3yq3-1aqc6w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

D1.jpg

I am going to a military interview soon.
Chill out for a year or so until they start the draft THEN you'll get exactly what you want for signing up.
If you want to risk getting your ass shot off go over to KBR or Bechtels web sites and see about a civilian job.
They'll pay you BIG money and you won't have to take orders from some glassy eyed, brainwashed, Nazi.

D1.jpg

I am going to a military interview soon.
Chill out for a year or so until they start the draft THEN you'll get exactly what you want for signing up.
If you want to risk getting your ass shot off go over to KBR or Bechtels web sites and see about a civilian job.
They'll pay you BIG money and you won't have to take orders from some glassy eyed, brainwashed, Nazi.

Hey Doug, I know this is a difficult concept but nobody gives a shit about your dumbass opinions. Do us all a favor and give up your US citizenship and stay in whatever godforsaken hole you're currently residing in.

Forum List

Back