Hail Mary Time For Santorum

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Apparently Santorum saw the Wisconsin writing on the wall and he is giving tonight's recap speech from Pennsylvania and not Wisconsin. He knows that if he loses his home state on April 24th then it's over (not that it isn't over already). Ironically, he lost his Senate race there by 19 points.

Apparently Santorum saw the Wisconsin writing on the wall and he is giving tonight's recap speech from Pennsylvania and not Wisconsin. He knows that if he loses his home state on April 24th then it's over (not that it isn't over already). Ironically, he lost his Senate race there by 19 points.

Doesn't everybody that loses a Senate race lose it in their home state?

I think 19 points was the emphasis.

During a bad year for Republicans while running against the son of a well beloved Governor with the same name.

He's actually doing quite well in the polling around here.

I think 19 points was the emphasis.

Yeah, but I couldn't resist.

Forum List

Back