Hai Chihuaha!!!! Mexico discovers 10 Billion Barrel Oil Reserve

why do people think that all that is has been found and why do they think that oil can no longer form?

manu1959 said:
why do people think that all that is has been found and why do they think that oil can no longer form?

I have several smart ass answers but the most honest one I can come up with is ignorance and hysteria whipped up by the usual suspects.

dilloduck said:
I have several smart ass answers but the most honest one I can come up with is ignorance and hysteria whipped up by the usual suspects.

i thought the left were the intelligent over educated ones ..... makes you wonder why they are too dumb to win an election or catch the cheaters ?

manu1959 said:
i thought the left were the intelligent over educated ones ..... makes you wonder why they are too dumb to win an election or catch the cheaters ?

I think it's cause they think too honestly and don't have gazillions of dollars like the evil conservatives. :poop:

manu1959 said:

Not sure..I can only speculate in Mexico's case.

Too busy trying to figure out how to get into the United States.

GotZoom said:
Not sure..I can only speculate in Mexico's case.

Too busy trying to figure out how to get into the United States.

Maybe there's a secret "immigrants for oil" program already in place that we just don't know about---you know Bush does EVERYTHING secretly ,behind the scenes.

The "peak oil" theory is a myth, as is the popular explination for global warming (which is commonly connected with too many flatuating cows and exessive SUV exhaust). The real cause for this is the increasingly active sun.

Huge oil resources like this have been known about for quite some time.

Do you think that the oil companies want to have an unlimited supply of oil (which would equal lower price), or rather a limited supply?

StoptheMadness1 said:
The "peak oil" theory is a myth, as is the popular explination for global warming (which is commonly connected with too many flatuating cows and exessive SUV exhaust). The real cause for this is the increasingly active sun.

Huge oil resources like this have been known about for quite some time.

Do you think that the oil companies want to have an unlimited supply of oil (which would equal lower price), or rather a limited supply?

You nailed it----!

I find it amazing how much effort is applied by the neo-left wing nut cases to try to get us out of our cars. They pretend that the big bad oil companies are made of robots without families that will always choose money over environmental concerns. I know numerous power guys in the oil industry and they are all family men with a love for the outdoors, they really aren't trying to shit in their own nest.

Tremendous strides have been made on producing automobiles that pollute less, the technology will continue to progress. I remember the car magazine writers lamenting the end of the muscle car when regulations demanded vehicles pollute less and yet cars today do just that and have performance that blows the doors off of those older cars. When you read that a little M Z-4 is capable of 0-60 in 4.9 seconds with all of the pollution controls you have to be impressed. Or a Dodge mini van sport, when tested against a 59 Porsche Speedster, kicks it's ass in everything from acceleration to handling.

As prices go up on energy and the consumer demands vehicles that go further on a gallon of fuel, technology will step up and produce those vehicles. The American auto manufacturers have been given mixed messages from the public on what they want(although they are idiots to not see how the Accords and Camrys are kicking their asses). Government incompetence allowed the loop hole in the tax code that paid for a 6000 pound vehicle if you could prove you had a small business. Of course the marketing to make what is a essentially a tall stationwagon somehow cool brought us the rediculous vehicles that clog the highways today(lemmings following each other off the cliff comes to mind) . Then the preliferation of all these oversized vehicles caused the person that wanted to protect their family by having an even bigger vehicle has caused bad design to rule the road. Once people have to actually pay for those vehicles they will be ground into scrap and more intelligent vehicles will be produced.. . . hopefully....I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back