Hahn Wins In California/Six Repug Loose In Wisconsin

Los Angeles City Councilwoman Janice Hahn has successfully defeated Repug Craig Huey for the Congressional Seat held by former Congresswoman Jane Harman.

Final poll results show that Ms. Hahn won her election with 54.6% of votes cast compared with Mr. Huey receiving 45.4% of votes cast. Hahn had defeated California Secretary of State in a Primary earlier this year.

Both political parties had been heavily invovled in the election and Repugs viewed the election as a chance to stem the tide of Democratic Victories, after loosing the New York Congressional Election earlier this year.

Meanwhile, voters in Wisconsin successfully foiled the plans by Repugs to put Six (06) "Phony" Dems in Primaries held in that state yesterday.

The winners Tuesday are the following:

1. Former Brown County Executive Nancy Nusbaum of De Pere defeated Otto Junkermann of Allouez, one time Repug state representative and past supporter of Senator Rob Cowles (R-Allouez).

2. Representative Sandy Pasch (D-Whitefish Bay) defeated Gladys Huber, a Repug stalwart from Mequon. Pasch will face Senator Alberta Darling(R-River Falls).

3. Shelly Moore, teacher and official of the state teachers union from River Falls, defeated Issac Weix of Menomonie. Weix is a failed candidate in past state primaries. Moore will face Senator Sheila Harsdorf (R-Riverfalls).

4. Representative Fred Clark (D-Baraboo) defeated Repug Rol Church . Mr. Clark will now face Senator Luther Olsen (R-Ripon).

5. Jessica King, former Deputy Mayor of Oshkosh defeated John Bukstaff. She will now face Senator Randy Hopper (R-Fond du Lac).

6. Representative Jennifer Shilling (D-La Crosse) defeated Repug James D. Smith. Ms. Shilling face Senator Dan Kapanke (R-La Crosse).

Many voters reportedreceiving RoBo calls telling them NOT to Vote on Tuesday and that their Absentee Ballots "Were In The Mail". Such attempts at Voter Supression clearly failed.

Wisconsin State Repugs maintained in the weeks leading up to the election that their only purpose in mounting the "Protest" Dems was to buy for their candidates.

Wisconsin Governor Scot Walker will face possible recall after he has been in office One (01) Calendar Year.

Last edited:
Los Angeles City Councilwoman Janice Hahn has successfully defeated Repug Craig Huey for the Congressional Seat held by former Congresswoman Jane Harman.

Final poll results show that Ms. Hahn won her election with 54.6% of votes cast compared with Mr. Huey receiving 45.4% of votes cast. Hahn had defeated California Secretary of State in a Primary earlier this year.

Both political parties had been heavily invovled in the election and Repugs viewed the election as a chance to stem the tide of Democratic Victories, after loosing the New York Congressional Election earlier this year.

Meanwhile, voters in Wisconsin successfully foiled the plans by Repugs to put Six (06) "Phony" Dems in Primaries held in that state yesterday.

1. Former Brown County Executive Nancy Nusbaumof De Pere defeated Otto Junkermann of Allouez, one time Repug state representative and past supporter of Senator Rob Cowles (R-Allouez).

2. Representative Sandy Pasch (D-Whitefish Bay) defeated Gladys Huber, a Repug stalwart from Mequon. Pasch will face Senator Alberta Darling(R-River Falls).

3. Shelly Moore, teacher and official of the state teachers union from River Falls, defeated Issac Weix of Menomonie. Weix is a failed candidate in past state primaries. Moore will face Senator Sheila Harsdorf (R-Riverfalls).

4. Representative Fred Clark (D-Baraboo) defeated Repug Rol Church . Mr. Clark will now face Senator Luther Olsen (R-Ripon).

5. Jessica King, former Deputy Mayor of Oshkosh defeated John Bukstaff. She will now face Senator Randy Hopper (R-Fond du Lac).

6. Representative Jennifer Shilling (D-La Crosse) defeated Repug James D. Smith. Ms. Shilling face Senator Dan Kapanke (R-La Crosse).

Many voters reportedreceiving RoBo calls telling them NOT to Vote on Tuesday and that their Absentee Ballots "Were In The Mail". Such attempts at Voter Supression clearly failed.

Wisconsin State Repugs maintained in the weeks leading up to the election that their only purpose in mounting the "Protest" Dems was to buy for their candidates.

Wisconsin Governor Scot Walker will face possible recall after he has been in office One (01) Calendar Year.

Turnout was just more than 23% but still higher than in the May 17 primary, when less than 13.8% of voters cast ballots to put Hahn and Huey in first and second place, respectively, in a 16-candidate field.

Democrats hold an 18-point registration edge in California's largely coastal 36th Congressional District, based in the South Bay. Jane Harman, a Venice Democrat, gave up the seat in February to run a Washington think tank.

Janice Hahn defeats Craig Huey, wins House seat - latimes.com

hummmmm..

1. Former Brown County Executive Nancy Nusbaumof De Pere defeated Otto Junkermann of Allouez, one time Repug state representative and past supporter of Senator Rob Cowles (R-Allouez).

Turnout was just more than 23% but still higher than in the May 17 primary, when less than 13.8% of voters cast ballots to put Hahn and Huey in first and second place, respectively, in a 16-candidate field.

Democrats hold an 18-point registration edge in California's largely coastal 36th Congressional District, based in the South Bay. Jane Harman, a Venice Democrat, gave up the seat in February to run a Washington think tank.

hummmmm..

hummmmmm, are you aware of the negative attacks by an annonymous source which attacked Hahn with scurilous TV ads suggesting the Democrat was a friend of the black gangs in SoCal? Or would to acknowledge such would weaken your point?

Hahn's district has an overwhelmingly democrat registration - whoopee doo - she won - who'da thunk it.

hummmmm..

hummmmmm, are you aware of the negative attacks by an annonymous source which attacked Hahn with scurilous TV ads suggesting the Democrat was a friend of the black gangs in SoCal? Or would to acknowledge such would weaken your point?

crrry me a rivvvver...

“There were mothers who took this as an opportunity to take some milk, to take some bread, to take some shoes. Maybe they shouldn’t have done it, but the atmosphere was such that they did it. They are not crooks.”

“One lady said her children didn’t have any shoes. She just saw those shoes there, a chance for all of her children to have new shoes. go–amn it! It was such a tear-jerker. I might have gone in and taken them for her myself.”

This woman who danced the electric slide with Crips and Bloods gang members, and then noted in her official biography that “Many young people, including those in the hip-hop music community, praise her for her fearless support and understanding of young people and their efforts at self-expression.”

She visited the home of Damian Williams, the infamous thug who “expressed himself” by hurling a chunk of concrete at white truck driver Reginald Denny and performing a victory dance over the innocent bystander.

*sigh*

And the dimocrats are already spamming the radio airwaves with their drivel here in Wisconsin. Hopefully this state maintains it's sanity and all six dimocrats are defeated.[/QUOTE

As long as Wisconsin Republicans use scurilous anti-democratic and anti-American tactics as they did in running faux Democrats in the races I suspect the 2010 electon results will undone. Being dishonest and attacking the working men and women of Wisconsin isn't a very bright strategy.

Think man, the Football Team isn't called the Green Bay Bankers and the Brew Crew enjoys Usinger's Brats and Friday Fish Fries with an Ice Cold beer Millers or Pabst; they follow the Brewers not the Mlwaukee Money Changers.

hummmmm..

crrry me a rivvvver...

“There were mothers who took this as an opportunity to take some milk, to take some bread, to take some shoes. Maybe they shouldn’t have done it, but the atmosphere was such that they did it. They are not crooks.”

“One lady said her children didn’t have any shoes. She just saw those shoes there, a chance for all of her children to have new shoes. go–amn it! It was such a tear-jerker. I might have gone in and taken them for her myself.”

This woman who danced the electric slide with Crips and Bloods gang members, and then noted in her official biography that “Many young people, including those in the hip-hop music community, praise her for her fearless support and understanding of young people and their efforts at self-expression.”

She visited the home of Damian Williams, the infamous thug who “expressed himself” by hurling a chunk of concrete at white truck driver Reginald Denny and performing a victory dance over the innocent bystander.

*sigh*

Link to the quotes, in context. And the ads I saw were both racist and scurilous. I'll see if I can find one and post it.

Well, that was easy. You were saying:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail?entry_id=91054

Watch both linked above.

Last edited:

crrry me a rivvvver...

*sigh*

Link to the quotes, in context. And the ads I saw were both racist and scurilous. I'll see if I can find one and post it.

thats not hahn you dope....I never said it was.....I am SHOCKED you do not know what SoCal. congress critter that is but then again, you probably read the times that you grab off the street gutters on Telegraph.......

And the dimocrats are already spamming the radio airwaves with their drivel here in Wisconsin. Hopefully this state maintains it's sanity and all six dimocrats are defeated.

As long as Wisconsin Republicans use scurilous anti-democratic and anti-American tactics as they did in running faux Democrats in the races I suspect the 2010 electon results will undone. Being dishonest and attacking the working men and women of Wisconsin isn't a very bright strategy.

All perfectly legal. I'm sure the dimocrats will try the same tactic when the want to. What was dishonest about it?

BTW: They did NOT attack the working men and women of Wisconsin, they went after the unions. Only 14.2% of the workforce in Wisconsin are union members. Unions have grown too powerful, and seem to be more interested in their own well being, rather than that of their membership.

I believe 2 GOPs will win and 4 dems will win. I dont know if that shifts the power or not.

BTW they did attack CERTAIN unions. The police and firemen are still unaffected I believe.

crrry me a rivvvver...

*sigh*

thats not hahn you dope....I never said it was.....I am SHOCKED you do not know what SoCal. congress critter that is but then again, you probably read the times that you grab off the street gutters on Telegraph.......

Stop being an asshole, if you can. Had you offered attribution I might have known the quotes were from someone other than the candidate, as it was I figured you probably got them out of your ass or from some conservative blog.

The ads I mentioned in context of your bragging she won by only 8 points are linked below. The larger issue is an annonymous source paid for the ads and that is a serious issue for as we all know elections are generally won by those with the most money - ideas and honest debate are the substance of another century - one before the Roberts court.

Anti-Janice Hahn Video: White Stripper Pole Dancer With Black Rappers = Racist Image : Zennie Abraham : City Brights

This is the type of anti-intellectual hateful and racist crap which will fill our TV Screens in the months before the next election.

And the dimocrats are already spamming the radio airwaves with their drivel here in Wisconsin. Hopefully this state maintains it's sanity and all six dimocrats are defeated.

All perfectly legal. I'm sure the dimocrats will try the same tactic when the want to. What was dishonest about it?

BTW: They did NOT attack the working men and women of Wisconsin, they went after the unions. Only 14.2% of the workforce in Wisconsin are union members. Unions have grown too powerful, and seem to be more interested in their own well being, rather than that of their membership.

More bullshit. They went after the right of the workers to collectively bargin. Walker and his minions are a reactionary force hoping to return labor to its darkest days. Walker, et al tried to be slick and excused the Police and Firefighters from their draconian legislation - both groups marched in solidarity against the Walkerites.

Only an idiot partisan hack would claim that Dems losing to Dems in a Democratic Primary race is a defeat for "Repugs".

You people are still in denial about how bad the last elections went.

Only an idiot partisan hack would claim that Dems losing to Dems in a Democratic Primary race is a defeat for "Repugs".

You people are still in denial about how bad the last elections went.

Have you ever considered learning something about a topic before posting? You might (MIGHT) not appear to be such a fool if you did. Just saying.

Forum List

Back