hahaha the WI governor and senators are going to be prematurely kicked out of office

Why would they get kicked out? They're doing what the majority of Wisconsin residents voted them in to do!

Exactly. They have absolutely no legitimate grounds to start recall proceedings. The unions, and their leftist sympothizers, are taking the normal, cry baby, bull shit route of just wanting to silence ( remove ) their opposition. Typical fucking wannabe tyrants. Fuck 'em. They don't like it, they can move to another state that is willing to tie the union noose around their budget.

Don't you want to eliminate Democrats? You kind of sound like you do.

Why would they get kicked out? They're doing what the majority of Wisconsin residents voted them in to do!

polls since the union protests seem to prove that wrong

ah okay so agree that the democratic senators that have left the state or refused to show for votes etc are acting illegally?

Most people are on the side of the unions and the senators. Walker will be a one term governor and thats a fact.

So, the citizens who just voted out the dems, can't wait and are happy to see a tax increase so they can continue to pay for government union employees healthcare? These are the same citizens who are paying for their own healthcare and are having to pay increases in premiums on their own and they're supposed to feel sorrow for government employee unions who do not even want to pay a small increase?? And now you're saying that these same citizens just can't wait to recall who they just elected are chomping at the bit so they can pay increases in their taxes??

Evidently an average salary of 50 to 70k for Wisconsin teachers just isn't good enough. It's time to fleece the taxpayers once again.

Last edited:
Wrong, Most people are siding with Walker. I posted a poll the other day, I can't find it right now.

The people aren't in the mood for some greedy, spoiled teachers and their Unions shutting down schools, imposing a inconvenience on the parents of the schools closed and feel these teachers don't have a leg to stand on.

So again, I hope Walker stands firm and let these Union thugs start throwing their little tantrums in OTHERE STATES..

I don't think they will like what they get.

Exactly. They have absolutely no legitimate grounds to start recall proceedings. The unions, and their leftist sympothizers, are taking the normal, cry baby, bull shit route of just wanting to silence ( remove ) their opposition. Typical fucking wannabe tyrants. Fuck 'em. They don't like it, they can move to another state that is willing to tie the union noose around their budget.

Don't you want to eliminate Democrats? You kind of sound like you do.
Not at all! Democrats are the major cause of Republican wins last November. They are what's called useful idiots.

polls since the union protests seem to prove that wrong

ah okay so agree that the democratic senators that have left the state or refused to show for votes etc are acting illegally?

Most people are on the side of the unions and the senators. Walker will be a one term governor and thats a fact.

And where are you finding this info? Everything iv'e read says differant.

Attachments

• $scarecrows.jpg
    $scarecrows.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 63
Actually,what these Democrats are doing might just be illegal. Running away and hiding isn't the answer. It's actually very childish & cowardly. Say what you want about Republicans,win or lose they at least show up. What these Democrats are doing may be Unconstitutional. I'm not an expert on Wisconsin State statutes though. I suspect it is the Democrats who may be in trouble on this one. I think the Governor is doing the right thing and i also think he's well supported. Stay tuned i guess.

Forum List

Back