HAHA You Obamabots are desperate

well, Obama will probably still be president for the next three races, i guess then we will have another tripe crown winner again,,right?

Any success any at all!!!!!! What the hell does Obama have to do with the Triple Crown? Sheesh....

Dan Pfeiffer‏@danpfeiffer
Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter

Dan Pfeiffer on Twitter Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter
i am still waiting for that photo of brian williams at the finish line, who just happened to be there when Pharo crossed the line.

He was busy recalling his days at Normandy on D-Day.

Congratulations on having the part of Dick based on you in the Dilbert cartoons.
dilbert1.jpg

The horse and jockey didn't win those races the people who built and maintain the tracks won them.

If the tracks hadn't been built and maintained by someone else, the jockeys wouldn't have the jobs that they have.

The horse and jockey didn't win those races the people who built and maintain the tracks won them.

If the tracks hadn't been built and maintained by someone else, the jockeys wouldn't have the jobs that they have.
Using that same logic if there weren't jockeys and horse racing there would be no tracks and no jobs to maintain them.

Any success any at all!!!!!! What the hell does Obama have to do with the Triple Crown? Sheesh....

Dan Pfeiffer‏@danpfeiffer
Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter

Dan Pfeiffer on Twitter Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter
If you had above a 4th grade education, you'd know what he was saying.....pointing out Presidents as a way to show us how long it's been. But you aren't very bright.

I was wondering how long it'd take one of you idiots to notice my PURPOSEFUL mistake..!!
How does it feel being "had" by a secular progressive liberal...??
Wait...Being a compassionate type fellow...Here...:

Maybe this might help....And YOU could also use it as toothpaste!!

Forum List

Back