Haha the DU people are going nuts

As I look at the map of red and blue, I am always amazed at the distribution. Not to offend my democratic brethren in red states, but the swash of red consistently covers the back bane, rural, more ignorant bible belt, and the traditionally oppressive south. The points of light, the blue, the west, middle north, and north east correlate with the most urban areas of the US. Areas with the greatest diversity, most prominent educational institutions, and most tolerant of opposing religious and cultural viewpoints. Tolerance, education, free thinking have become the minority. Welcome to Nazi Germany.

I fall under most of the catagories he's calling stupid and oppressive. I'd like to see him say that to my face...because then I'd get to punch him.

I find it amusing that he considers Los Angeles, New York City, and Washington, D.C. "tolerant, well-educated, and free thinking."

Have you ever listened to a movie star (often barely a high-school grad, or a college drop out) discuss how they view Bush supporters? Better yet...ever tell someone on the left that you are voting for Bush? Tolerance and Free Thinking are the LAST things you are going to find.

Ok, I had to take a peek at DU. I was surprised there wasn't more piss an vinegar over there. There were a lot of people who were actually pretty calm about the whole thing. I did come across one thing that first made me curse, then bust out laughing.

In response to someone saying that at least President Bush won the popular vote and they would have an easier time recognizing him as President, somebody actually said:

"If popular vote is your standard for a "legitimate" President you REALLY need to familiarise yourself with something called the "United States Constitution"."

Where the hell was that reasoning 4 years ago?!?

Unless, of course, that was one of us over there screwing with them. :)

Hasn't really sunk in yet--now they're claiming the MEDIA stole the election and vowing to SUE SUE SUE LMAO

I saw some DUers suggesting that all Dems should sell all of their stocks today to crash the market. Yet more proof that some of them will destroy the country to satisfy their agenda.

Flying Duck said:
I saw some DUers suggesting that all Dems should sell all of their stocks today to crash the market. Yet more proof that some of them will destroy the country to satisfy their agenda.

LOL great plan---lose the election and lose your money at the same time :laugh:

I am going to auction off my vintage clothing store, and my wife and I will leave this god-forsaken country. I will keep you posted on when it occurs.

I am going to auction off my vintage clothing store, and my wife and I will leave this god-forsaken country. I will keep you posted on when it occurs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back