Haha the DU people are going nuts

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Im going to quote alittle from one post:

We, the educated, who make decisions using our reason, our brains, and our logic: we KNOW that the America that has come to be under this administration is not what our founding fathers intended.

Skinner, kudos to you and all the regs here who have provided a place for us to come together.

We KNEW they would try to steal this. We KNEW Diebold would play in Florida and Ohio. Now, the second act is up to us.

Do NOT concede. Do NOT roll over and give up. Fight this with reason, intellect, and research. Do NOT let the momentum we've built up fade away with a pathetic whimper.

http://www.democraticunderground.co...how_mesg&forum=203&topic_id=7223&mesg_id=7223

Haha this is good.

Id post what they said but i think the thread was deleted...But ive seen some people stating to destroy the union...creepy.

Diebold in Ohio? LMFAO!!! OHIO uses the old Florida punchcard system! They are grasping!!!

Let's do this right - something whic gore DID NOT DO. No surrender - we are going for broke. Send in the lawyers, count the frigging ballots and we are going to work again.

But htis time, we're gonna do what has to be done and no frigging way are we giving up so easily or conceding one fucking thing to the morans

Anyone else seem to think its funny that this guy cant even spell moron right?

My prediction is....

Since Begala and Carville have "called it" for Bush, Clinton will talk Kerry out of challenging in an attempt to set Hillary up for 08.

This post had the title:

I can't do anything but cry now.

The SCOTUS is going Pub!

SS is going private.

My country is done as a democracy.

I really don't want to live here anymore.

Anyone else seem to think its funny that this guy cant even spell moron right?

Or the fact that he pretty much alludes to attempted Grand Theft election in 2000. Saying that Gore fucked it up by not going through with the whole theft, lol. These guys are the funniest part of the democrats.

New one:

Map says it all

As I look at the map of red and blue, I am always amazed at the distribution. Not to offend my democratic brethren in red states, but the swash of red consistently covers the back bane, rural, more ignorant bible belt, and the traditionally oppressive south. The points of light, the blue, the west, middle north, and north east correlate with the most urban areas of the US. Areas with the greatest diversity, most prominent educational institutions, and most tolerant of opposing religious and cultural viewpoints. Tolerance, education, free thinking have become the minority. Welcome to Nazi Germany.

Maybe somebody needs to remind them their hero Bubba Ho-Prez comes from Arkansas before they get to hard on the south.

WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED after 5pm this afternoon?

This thousandth post of mine was supposed to celebrate Kerry's victory, which I am sure will still happen.

But when I left for work at 5pm, everything was pointing to a Kerry victory on this board, all exit polls in the battleground states were going our way. If Republican vote fraud took place once more, SOMEONE WILL PAY WITH BLOOD.

Forum List

Back