Hagel's a shoo-in.

Another Investment Banker joins the Obama Administration. You Libs must be so proud!

Sure.

What's your problem with investment bankers?

Finance is where I work.

Oh, I thought the libs hated the wealthy bankers and Wall Street. Isn't that who the idiot occupiers were "protesting"? Isn't that one of the talking points that the libs always push...how awful and self-centered and utterly corrupt that the wealthy bankers are, and how we should be taking all of their money?? Wow....it's amazing how hypocritical all of you libs are. Once again you prove and show your biases.

Hagel is the anti gay guy?

yes also, no abortion- rape incest be damned....:eusa_shhh:sallow has been told to stfu about that now by his masters.

Hagel gets a first class ticket to the resurrection, hes a "good republican"...:eusa_angel:

I don't have masters..Trajan.

Sure you do, you were told the get on board with the republicans hate woman gays abortion bandwagon last election cycle and you obeyed, yet, here you are schilling for a guy with opinions ala past comments on each that you just finished excoriating, but all of a sudden, it's a none issue for you.

You have been fed by the media and you obey.

If you we're consistent (honest) , you'd be making the same comments you did ala say, romneys 50 year old prank that you were told and then touted, that shows he was a homophobe because he cut that kids hair.

yes also, no abortion- rape incest be damned....:eusa_shhh:sallow has been told to stfu about that now by his masters.

Hagel gets a first class ticket to the resurrection, hes a "good republican"...:eusa_angel:

Sure you do, you were told the get on board with the republicans hate woman gays abortion bandwagon last election cycle and you obeyed, yet, here you are schilling for a guy with opinions ala past comments on each that you just finished excoriating, but all of a sudden, it's a none issue for you.

If you we're consistent (honest) , you'd be making the same comments you did ala say, romneys 50 year old prank that you were told and then touted, that shows he was a homophobe because he cut that kids hair.

Ouch!

I hope you offered him vasoline

Why is the first thing that pops into the minds of conservatives, gay?

:eusa_eh:

:lol:....if bush nominated Hagel everything outlined that he said ala gays abortion etc. would be headline news and you'd be lined up for a torch and pitchfork.

you're projecting

No, just telling it like it is, pre-Hagel, the dems would highlight and tout anything that they could use to castigate any rep. Who made similar comments, hell they went back 50 years on Romney.

bush , any GOP admin. Would be taken to task for attempting to install a person in their cabinet who made these comments, or expressed similar views.

DOD? He's against abortions on military facilities, well maybe he "evolved" on that too, I have not checked.

:lol:....if bush nominated Hagel everything outlined that he said ala gays abortion etc. would be headline news and you'd be lined up for a torch and pitchfork.

you're projecting

No, just telling it like it is, pre-Hagel, the dems would highlight and tout anything that they could use to castigate any rep. Who made similar comments, hell they went back 50 years on Romney.

bush , any GOP admin. Would be taken to task for attempting to install a person in their cabinet who made these comments, or expressed similar views.

DOD? He's against abortions on military facilities, well maybe he "evolved" on that too, I have not checked.

pffft

you're no different; you just root for the other team. :lol:

hagel is a good choice, you just don't like his boss

you're projecting

pffft

you're no different; you just root for the other team. :lol:

hagel is a good choice, you just don't like his boss

He was on the 'other team', "my team".

My issue is the hypocrisy of the media and folks here who routinely beat the snot out of anyone who utters a word that can be misconstrued or not, that belies an unorthodox stance as to the dems and media benchmarks on the topics I posted.

As I said, Obama should get his man regardless, that's not an issue, no filibuster or 'holds' either on advise and consent.

Another Investment Banker joins the Obama Administration. You Libs must be so proud!

Sure.

Finance is where I work.

Oh, I thought the libs hated the wealthy bankers and Wall Street. Isn't that who the idiot occupiers were "protesting"? Isn't that one of the talking points that the libs always push...how awful and self-centered and utterly corrupt that the wealthy bankers are, and how we should be taking all of their money?? Wow....it's amazing how hypocritical all of you libs are. Once again you prove and show your biases.

Hypocritical how?

Because I work in the financial industry, I can't point out the flaws?

It's funny how you folks talk about individual liberties yet want to squelch free speech almost at every turn.

Romney's "prank" showed how much of a fucking bully he was..

It's astounding you somehow compare a remark with a cowardly pissant act of a fucking cowardly pissant.

Here's another newsflash for you Trajan, Romney protested for the Vietnam war..then went to France.

Ouch!

Naw.

Get that dress on. And it's best to use pom poms while cheerleading..ace.

Ouch!

Naw.

Get that dress on. And it's best to use pom poms while cheerleading..ace.

Defensive much? No need to lash out. He nailed you good and I commented on it. Don't cry. Lick your wounds and get back up big boy.

Sure.

Finance is where I work.

Hypocritical how?

Because I work in the financial industry, I can't point out the flaws?

It's funny how you folks talk about individual liberties yet want to squelch free speech almost at every turn.

What? You can't see how hypocritical it is to claim to hate the wealthy and engage in stupid protests against Wall Street, yet at the same time defend them and say you're glad they are part of the administration? What the fuck is wrong with you people? At least the conservatives are consistent.....if they don't like someone/something, then they don't like them. End of story. Even if it's ridiculous. But with the libs, they can't make up their minds......they always want it both ways. Go figure.......

It's astounding you somehow compare a remark with a cowardly pissant act of a fucking cowardly pissant.

Here's another newsflash for you Trajan, Romney protested for the Vietnam war..then went to France.

If anyone is a bully, it's obama. Romney has nothing on him.....

right, nice side step, well not really. I am sorry if your lack of consistency and inability to cope with it got you flustered....:doubt:

Forum List

Back