Hagel's a shoo-in.

From the article:
"The president says, 'I don't care.' He's not accountable anymore," Hagel says, measuring his words by the syllable and his syllables almost by the letter. "He's not accountable anymore, which isn't totally true. You can impeach him, and before this is over, you might see calls for his impeachment. I don't know. It depends how this goes."
Depends on how his Confirmation Hearings go right? No "quid pro quo" there right? :lol:

From the article:
"The president says, 'I don't care.' He's not accountable anymore," Hagel says, measuring his words by the syllable and his syllables almost by the letter. "He's not accountable anymore, which isn't totally true. You can impeach him, and before this is over, you might see calls for his impeachment. I don't know. It depends how this goes."
Depends on how his Confirmation Hearings go right? No "quid pro quo" there right? :lol:

um, the article is from 2007, einstein

can i get some ketchup, please?

From the article:

:lol:

Tell me you didn't just post that.

:eusa_eh:

Of course Hagel is a shoo-in. The United States is now an ineptocracy. Someone who would actually do a good job would never get in. obama is building a regime of the incompetent.

Forum List

Back