Hagel: US Needs to 'Reverse Optics' With Israel

Any real source?

9-11 Cop Who Arrested Dancing Israelis Speaks - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg]9-11 Cop Who Arrested Dancing Israelis Speaks - YouTube[/ame]

The American Free Press (AFP) is a publication launched by Willis Carto, who previously published Spotlight magazine through his now-defunct Liberty Lobby, an organization worked with racist anti-segregationists and neo-Nazi holocaust deniers. AFP was launched by Carto in August 2001 following the court-ordered closure of Spotlight. Many of the staff of Spotlight continued on with American Free Press.

Carto continues to publish deceptive materials in which history is treated as a huge Jewish conspiracy. During the war with Iraq, for example, his Barnes Review attempted to exploit anti-war sentiment by publishing fake whistleblower memos on media bias in the Iraq war, which cast the Iraq war as a conspiracy by "Jews who run the media and government."

The cop said there was nothing extraordinary.

He said he wasn't even sure it was the right van.

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards."

One Arrested, Others Detained at NY Airports | Fox News

Are you saying the cop who arrested the dancing Jews is an anti-Semite?

I'm saying you people are full of shit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhctMpvszqQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhctMpvszqQ[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU[/ame]
While you're in denial:

"'We Are Not Your Problem’

"According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan 'during the incident' — referring to the World Trade Center attack.

"The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, 'We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem.'

"The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari."

Is there any crime Israel might commit that you would criticize?
In fact, Israel existing as a Jewish State is the problem.

Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies? - ABC News

With the van thingie.

I listened to the cop interview.

There was nothing extradordinary.

He found no video equipment.

In fact, they told him that the US enemies are Israel's enemies, which is true.

Thy were in a moving van. Box cutters are pretty common on moving vans.

He wasn't even sure it was the right van.

There are a lot of young Israelis who come to NYC to visit after they finish their army service, and stay for a while, sometimes with their visas expiring.

That is nothing unusual. Yeah...they should be out befoe their visas expire, but it's nothing sinister.

Some of them find jobs in moving companies.

Once again, there is no evidence whatsoever that they were celeberating.

All this alleged Mary stated with not last time is that they were videoing it. A lot of people were, and that they "didn't look shocked". How she would know this through bonoculars a distance away is beyond me.

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards."

One Arrested, Others Detained at NY Airports | Fox News

Are you saying the cop who arrested the dancing Jews is an anti-Semite?

I'm saying you people are full of shit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhctMpvszqQ]Bin Laden "Confession" Video - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]
While you're in denial:

"According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan 'during the incident' — referring to the World Trade Center attack.

"The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, 'We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem.'

"The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari."

A lot of people travel on the West Side Highway. So?

How is that sinister?

Palestinians celebrating 911

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911 - YouTube[/ame]

While you're in denial:

How is that sinister?
Try reading the entire link if you're actually interested:

"The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens."

While you're in denial:

How is that sinister?
Try reading the entire link if you're actually interested:

"The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens."

I listened to the interview with the arresting officer.

He said there was nothing extraordinary.

It was a moving van. It was supposed to have a box cutter.

I didn't hear him saying anything about two foreign passports. Perhaps you can tell me when exactly he said this?

Yeah, they had money in a sock. Sounds like someone who knows what NYC is like.

What does any of this have to do with the 911 attack?

You have any proof of this?
"Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. 'They seemed to be taking a movie,' Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. 'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange,' she said."

"Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. 'They seemed to be taking a movie,' Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. 'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange,' she said."

So do you have any proof?

Sure.

Sure.

Where is it?

What Maria Anonymous may have thought that she saw on someone's face that she saw using bonoculars does not proving anything.

A lot of people were recording the burning towers. Big deal.

Depends on when the dancing Jews set up their camera:

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming 'middle-eastern' men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me' said a witness."

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

Depends on when the dancing Jews set up their camera:

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming 'middle-eastern' men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me' said a witness."

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

That's not a legitimate source.

what makes georgie think that the Russian immigrants do not
speak hebrew? Probably some do not----but chances are those who are border guards do. I have run into newly arrived Russian immigrants who speak fluent Hebrew (a lot
better than me---which is not saying much) There is no question that some of the russian immigrants are not exactly jews according to rabbinical rules----or even according to personal choice--------so? ----some people lied-----the USA
is full of people who lied to get here----some of THEM speak
arabic or urdu. Why is georgie obsessed with this issue?

It's nuttin' personal ... just the way Georgie rolls. :D

"The Border Police was founded as the Frontier Corps (Hebrew: חיל הספר), a gendarmerie under the IDF in 1949 with the task of providing security in rural areas and along the borders. In the course of the following years, it was gradually transferred to the command of the Police and became the Border Police.

"During these years, it secured new settlements and countered infiltration of Palestinians, especially from Egypt and Jordan.

"During the 1956 Suez War, the Border Police was involved in the Kafr Qasim massacre. On the second day of the war, a curfew was imposed on the Israeli Arab village. Villagers who had worked in the village fields and had not been informed about the curfew were shot as they returned to the village, resulting in 49 dead.

"The massacre raised a strong protest in the Israeli public and resulted in a landmark Supreme Court ruling on the obligation of soldiers to disobey manifestly illegal orders."

An obligation that's lost on those who don't speak, read, write, or understand Hebrew, English, or Arabic, obviously.

Israel Border Police: Magav

Forum List

Back