Hagee invites Osteen to speak at Cornerstone!

Hagee knows his end of the world, blood moon crap makes him look like the lying fool that he is. He's hoping Osteen will cover for him.

I knew John Hagee was compromising the Word of God. You see, Paul never entertained the people with a "show". Paul preached. John does more entertaining than preaching. It's become the hallmark of his ministry and millions show up each week to see it. I used to listen to him, ninja007 , but I stopped tuning in to hear him. So about this news.... There is no such thing as a Preacher inviting a false Preacher to preach at his church. The Apostle Paul would never have invited one of the false teachers he exposed to join him on a ministry trip to preach. John Hagee is now officially a hireling who is handing his "flock" over to a wolf.

I was told that Hagee said the Jews didn't need to be saved. That was perhaps where he went off the rails. Of course the Jews need to be saved. Every person on earth must receive Christ to enter heaven. The Apostle Paul would not have preached to the Jews about their need of salvation were they not supposed to hear it! Jesus Christ would not have told the Jewish religious leader Nicodemus, Ye must be born again - were it not for the fact that Nicodemus needed to be born again!

This is why the Word of God as it is written in the KJV Bible must be our guide. Not the popularity or charisma of man! The Bereans fact checked every word Paul spoke when he was preaching. Because they wanted to make sure he was 100% accurate in his preaching of the Word. If you did that with some of the preachers on television? They would be highly offended.

How did the Apostle Paul react?

He commended the Bereans for studying Scripture for themselves and making sure his words were accurate. He commended them for it.

Last edited:
Osteen was given a promotion by the Church of Satan or High Priest of Satan overTexas and is actively seeking to gather as much information for them on Christians as possible, Old School. This is his mission in life. Serving Satan. Some of the people who have come out of witchcraft, satanic covens, etc have already identified him and reported the news about him, Copeland, quite a few others. It's not surprising. Although I believe many Christians do not realize he works for Satan. These people sell their souls to Satan for the power they get, the wealth, etc. He's a fool.

Here is a video on the High Priests of Satanism who are over cities, Jim Carrey is reportedly over Los Angelos, Soros is over NYC, etc. You can look at the video and see the list. There is quite a few exposed in this story.

Last edited:
For what will it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mark 8:36

Osteen was given a promotion by the Church of Satan or High Priest of Satan overTexas and is actively seeking to gather as much information for them on Christians as possible, Old School. This is his mission in life. Serving Satan. Some of the people who have come out of witchcraft, satanic covens, etc have already identified him and reported the news about him, Copeland, quite a few others. It's not surprising. Although I believe many Christians do not realize he works for Satan. These people sell their souls to Satan for the power they get, the wealth, etc. He's a fool.

Here is a video on the High Priests of Satanism who are over cities, Jim Carrey is reportedly over Los Angelos, Soros is over NYC, etc. You can look at the video and see the list. There is quite a few exposed in this story.

Jim Carrey's girlfriend commits suicide

As 57 year old Jim Carey was named High Priest of Satanism over Los Angeles in this you tube video report and his 28 year old girlfriend who broke up with him on September 21 -22nd reportedly decided to "commit Suicide" on September 23 /24 here's an odd coincidence - September 23/24 just happened to be a high holy day for Satan requiring human sacrifice. And that is no joke.

What to do? Stop giving these people money. Stop tuning into their programs, do not go see their movies, do not buy anything that advertises their names, boycott the advertisers, films, anything that promote them. You've got more power than you think you have. Mass email, warn others and tell them to have nothing to do with such people, ask your churches to join you in prayer to pray against their evil works, to expose them, to stop them. Prayer is your most powerful line of defense. Pray without ceasing, Christians. We are living in some very dark times.

Net worth:

John Hagee $5 million
Joel Osteen $40 million

Neither of these people is a Christian.

You'd be surprised to learn how many of these people are actually servants of Satan. Satan comes as a angel of light. The light you see on Osteen's face? Is satanic. He serves Satan. The darkness he is in? Very great. Very, very great.

Look at Jim Carey. Would you ever think that he was a high priest of Satanism over Los Angeles? How about Paul Lynd the comedian. He was a satanist. John Todd identified Cindy Williams who played the role of Shirley in Laverne and Shirley as the highest level witch in the United States at that time - the 80's? One of the benefits the church has been given is former Satanists, Witches coming out of the occult who have identified political leaders, movie stars, comedians, etc as being in their covens or participating in human sacrifice. How has the church reacted? For the most part? They didn't want to know about it. Sad, isn't it? When you live in sin, you live in fear.

When the church loses its holiness? It loses it's power.

Last edited:
There is definitely something extra evil about someone that uses god to get rich off of poor people. It is anti-Christ. This describes most people that claim to be Christians in the US that have wealth. They are not Christians.

There is definitely something extra evil about someone that uses god to get rich off of poor people. It is anti-Christ. This describes most people that claim to be Christians in the US that have wealth. They are not Christians.

Wrong. There is nothing wrong with a Christian family working hard for what they have and prospering. They can use their money to support Missionary work, assist the elderly, help orphans, etc. but to merchandise the Gospel, to peddle the Gospel for filthy lucre? That is wicked and those who fleece the sheep are going to answer to God for it and find themselves in hell one day.

Not too keen on Hagee or Osteen.

Give me Charles Stanley, David Jeremiah, Billy Graham, or Alistair Begg anyday.

Billy Graham is an agent of Rome who endorsed false religion of Catholicism (like Pat Roberston and TBN did) and disqualified himself when he failed to hold fast to Scripture, I do not know who Alistair Begg or David Jeremiah is. I believe Charles Stanley is a genuine Christian. I've never heard him teach anything un-scriptural.

Wrong. There is nothing wrong with a Christian family working hard for what they have and prospering. They can use their money to support Missionary work, assist the elderly, help orphans, etc. but to merchandise the Gospel, to peddle the Gospel for filthy lucre? That is wicked and those who fleece the sheep are going to answer to God for it and find themselves in hell one day.

You cannot look out at all the suffering of the human race and lay up wealth and be a Christian. "What you do for the least of these my brothers you do also for me", "it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to get into heaven". There is no ambiguity in what Jesus himself says, but people that live in America have lawyered the bible so that they can do anything they want and still claim to be Christians.

They aren't. You can't ignore everything Jesus did and everything he said and claim to be Christian.

98% of people that claim to be Christian are not. They are simply lukewarm fans who ignore who Jesus was and what he said.

I could not say that 98% of people that claim to be Christian are not. If you feel comfortable with saying it, that is you. I do not know the heart of other Christians but when I see that they are wealthy and are using the money to enrich their own lives instead of the lives of the elderly, the orphans, the widows, those who are in poor and are in need - I find it to be a contradiction of what Jesus said we should be doing. You cannot love mammon and love God at the same time. One or the other is going to rule over your heart. It cannot be both.

Forum List

Back