Haditha. Not the first. Won't be the last

I don't fret, sittaro. I really can't help that you can't keep up on my posts. That's your problem and not mine. Do you have comments about the substance?

Psychoblues

sitarro said:
I wouldn't expect you to be able to follow the logical system the board uses for quoting other posts. To non-latrine engineers it is obvious that I was refering to you psycho and it is funny as hell picturing you muttering your bullshit while scrubbing toilets with a toothbrush. Don't fret about the lack of a medal, knowing your latrines were the cleanest in the military for 30 years should be enough for you.....:poop: :teeth:

Psychoblues said:
Hey dude, what you smokin'?

I blame practically nothing on Bush. After all, as a world leader he has demonstrated very little on the positive side. His antics and remarks are deservedly ridiculed worldwide. His stated policies and opinions are even ridiculed and undercut by even his own minions. The idiocies of his administration, however, anger me in ways that you cannot understand. I certainly cannot apologise for YOUR ignorance or YOUR decidedly lemming-like statements and attitude.

GWB, the President, is and was a failure from the beginning and history will prove all that out. GWB, the executive, has and is operating way beyond his capabilities. GWB, the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, lacked the courage to serve in a genuinely active unit, used his political connections to avoid WAR TIME danger to himself and even failed to report or complete that very miniscule obligation.

'Tis true. I don't think very much of GWB. 'Tis also true, I think a lot about fellow veterans and American ideology. 'Tis also true, gunny ain't much beyond his mantra, gunnyl. 'Tis also true, Psycho ain't never blamed much on GWB. Got that?

Psychoblues

I suppose pointing out the obvious contradiction in your entire post would be a complete waste of bandwidth .... kinda' like you.

You are a complete and utter fool.

Psychoblues said:
I don't fret, sittaro. I really can't help that you can't keep up on my posts. That's your problem and not mine. Do you have comments about the substance?

Psychoblues

This is intended to be humor, right? Your nonfunctional brain is incapable of substance.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Hey dumbass,
The little button in the right hand bottom corner that says QUOTE......you push it and it sets up the quote you are refering to at the top of the page automatically. The fact that your posts don't end up this way tells all of us that either you have absolutely no attention to detail or you work harder to make your post more difficult to read. Here in America we read left to right, top to bottom. When you put the quoted post below your answer to it, you are telling the world that you are an illiterate fool that can't understand the simplist of page layout and the immediate assumption will always be that your post will have no substance to comment on.

You aren't alone in doing this dumbass thing but I have noticed it is only the worst in left wing neo-asses that are as stupid as you. Try, just once, to post anything worth commenting on...... good luck.:coffee3:

I'll admit. A toothbrush was useful to me in Basic Training for the expected cleaning of latrines as well as the shining and waterproofing of boots not to mention the cleaning of our teeth. Why do you want to ridicule the lessons and indoctrination of Basic Trainees? It is fairly evident that you are no recipient of such training or humiliation or you would not be so flippant about it's value towards following adapt and improvise ideology or the simple following of any command that you might be given. Shame on you.

Psychoblues

I wouldn't expect you to be able to follow the logical system the board uses for quoting other posts. To non-latrine engineers it is obvious that I was refering to you psycho and it is funny as hell picturing you muttering your bullshit while scrubbing toilets with a toothbrush. Don't fret about the lack of a medal, knowing your latrines were the cleanest in the military for 30 years should be enough for you.....:poop: :teeth:

About damn time a congress critter showed some personal integrity.
Better late than never I guess.

Wonder if the threat of another lawsuit.......

Lawmaker Apologizes To Marines For Remarks

By Josh White
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, August 15, 2006; Page A03

A Republican congressman apologized yesterday to the Marines under investigation in the killings of two dozen civilians in Haditha, Iraq, last November, saying that statements he made about the case were taken out of context and that he did not mean to imply the Marines were guilty of wrongdoing.

Rep. John Kline (R-Minn.) issued the apology as part of an agreement with lawyers for Marine Staff Sgt. Frank D. Wuterich, who alleged that Kline had damaged Wuterich's reputation.

Wuterich, through his lawyers, has denied any wrongdoing in the Haditha case. None of the Marines involved has been charged.

Wuterich took the unusual step earlier this month of filing a federal lawsuit against Rep. John P. Murtha (D-Pa.), alleging that statements Murtha made about the Haditha deaths were libelous. Murtha said after the lawsuit was filed that he did not mean to prejudge Wuterich, but the representative has not responded to a settlement offer that seeks a similar public apology, according to Wuterich's attorneys, Mark S. Zaid and Neal A. Puckett. The lawyers set last Friday as a deadline for Murtha's response.

Wuterich had threatened to sue Kline as well. But Zaid said yesterday that Kline responded to a settlement request within an hour of its arrival Aug. 4. Kline wrote that news outlets used incomplete statements that gave the false impression that he had concluded the Marines broke the law.

"I am, of course, very concerned regarding any allegations surrounding misconduct by U.S. troops in Iraq," Kline wrote in his statement. "Such allegations must be taken seriously, but we should never rush to judgment before all the facts are known and the military criminal justice process is completed."

Kline, a member of the House Armed Services Committee, said he was briefed on Haditha by Marine Brig. Gen. John F. Kelly, the legislative assistant to the Marine commandant. At the time of the briefings, the official investigations were not complete, and Kline emphasized that "conclusions have not been reached."

"As a retired Colonel in the U.S. Marines, I am especially proud of the sacrifices our men and women make day in and day out, especially in combat situations," Kline wrote. "And as a Marine officer, I would never want to publicly insinuate, implicitly or explicitly, that I have prejudged what took place that day on the battlefield or afterwards."

source

About damn time a congress critter showed some personal integrity.
Better late than never I guess.

Wonder if the threat of another lawsuit.......

Kline responded within an hour. Sounds rather prompt to me. Murtha responded ...... oh yeah ..... he hasn't publicly responded with all the pomp and circumstance under which he first made the allegations.

This is one trivial lawsuit I hope is won. Elected officials are not above the law when it comes to running their mouthes anymore than any of the rest of us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back