Haditha Marine update: Lt. Col. Chessani wins another round

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
John Murtha’s big, fat mouth is still wreaking havoc on the lives of the Haditha Marines he defamed. But the Marines keep winning in court. Yesterday’s good news from the Thomas More Law Center, which has vigorously defended the accused Marines:

A government official has informed the Thomas More Law Center that the government will not seek to appeal the recent unanimous decision by the Navy Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals (NMCCA) in favor of LtCol Jeffrey Chessani, USMC.

The decision makes permanent the ruling by the trial court judge, Colonel Steven A. Folsom, USMC, dismissing the charges against LtCol Chessani, without prejudice, due to Unlawful Command Influence. The government could have sought an appeal to the civilian Court of Appeals of the Armed Forces (CAAF), and then to the U.S. Supreme Court.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/05/0...sani-wins-another-round/:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks for the update. Since I'm nothing but a NC, Murtha has my respect for being a Marine, but blows much of it it due to disrespecting his Brothers, including my sons. I thought it was "Innocent until/unless proven guilty".

Dear Lord, I'm agreeing with Willow on a topic. This board and Hell - have they frozen over?

Forum List

Back