Hadith

You already have proclaimed that everyone who doesnt believe as you do is going to hell so what diffence does the nature of the alleged crime make?

Originally posted by dilloduck
You already have proclaimed that everyone who doesnt believe as you do is going to hell so what diffence does the nature of the alleged crime make?

DO you have ANY concept of the many being mislead by the few?

DO you understand ANYTHING about Hitler, Stalin, or ANYONE historical and corrupted leading innocents to death by way of brainwashing and control?

Your desire to be a troll is really overwhelming your potential contribution to discussion.

Name calling----the great Christian tradition Those who are being mislead by a few a doing so of their own volition. They refuse to think for themselves and are afraid of independece. Are you the finally authority of who is leading and who is misleading?

Name calling----the great Christian tradition

Riiiiiggghhht.

Troll (by this message board) is a term referring to a behavior.

I can refer you to a phonics class if you like. -Or link you to the board rules or Mod discussions.

Those who are being mislead by a few a doing so of their own volition. They refuse to think for themselves and are afraid of independece.

Therefore you refuse to think for yourself and are afraid of independence, so you follow "group think" of the masses that science holds all the answers, there are many paths to God, and Jesus and the Bible have no merit.

I think I understand now.

Are you the finally authority of who is leading and who is misleading?

Only when compared to you.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Well. So, maybe the reason you hate Bush so much is that you are a terrorist sympathiser.

Are you a practicing muslim as well?

-Oh wait. you already said you want to promote the religion.

Ummm...More flawed logic. And no, I'm A Buddhist.

DO you have ANY concept of the many being mislead by the few?

DO you understand ANYTHING about Hitler, Stalin, or ANYONE historical and corrupted leading innocents to death by way of brainwashing and control?

Your desire to be a troll is really overwhelming your potential contribution to discussion.

You obviously don't or you wouldn't be so ardently supporting Dubbyuh and his merry band of neocon chickenhawks.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Ummm...More flawed logic. And no, I'm A Buddhist.

Oh, well, lets look at your posts above:

Originally posted by skhaldi
Wa ailakoum salam. I hope maybe I can at least open some people's eyes to how beautiful Islam is. I was in the same position only two years ago and I believed that the only purpose to Islam was violence and hatred. Thankfully I had an open mind and was willing to listen instead of always talk. I hope that maybe someone on this message board will also be open-minded.

Bullypulpit : I apologize for the ignorance and lack of courtesy shown by others posting here.

-----------------------------------------------------
By contrast, your statement about ignorance in response to a statement about islam as quoted, points to the fact that islam in your opinion is peaceful and beautiful. As well, you go and allign yourself with the position of the person with your comments in total.

Flawed logic?

Not quite.

You obviously don't or you wouldn't be so ardently supporting Dubbyuh and his merry band of neocon chickenhawks.

Now your stupidity is showing again:

1. You use your quickie soundbite

2. What makes you think I support Bush?

The only ardent supporter here I see is you.

supporter.jpg

Oh, well, lets look at your posts above:

Originally posted by skhaldi
Wa ailakoum salam. I hope maybe I can at least open some people's eyes to how beautiful Islam is. I was in the same position only two years ago and I believed that the only purpose to Islam was violence and hatred. Thankfully I had an open mind and was willing to listen instead of always talk. I hope that maybe someone on this message board will also be open-minded.

Bullypulpit : I apologize for the ignorance and lack of courtesy shown by others posting here.

-----------------------------------------------------
By contrast, your statement about ignorance in response to a statement about islam as quoted, points to the fact that islam in your opinion is peaceful and beautiful. As well, you go and allign yourself with the position of the person with your comments in total.

Flawed logic?

Not quite.

Your smug self righteousness blinds you you to a very simple fact...There is more than one path to the divine, and everyone must walk the path which is suitable for them. All the worlds great religions will lead one to find that which is sacred and divine, but for the failings of their followers...Followers such as yourself. So child, while you might know all of the words, their meaning still escapes you. Learn what the words of your religion truly mean before you start a critique of others.

Your smug self righteousness blinds you you to a very simple fact...There is more than one path to the divine, and everyone must walk the path which is suitable for them.

MY self-righteousness? I merely point out what can be proven. You cannot prove YOUR point, but I would love to see you try.

All the worlds great religions will lead one to find that which is sacred and divine, but for the failings of their followers...Followers such as yourself.

Prove it.

So child, while you might know all of the words, their meaning still escapes you. Learn what the words of your religion truly mean before you start a critique of others.

There is only ONE way. PROVEN.

You call me child. I would rather be a child of truth than an adult of lies and idolotry.

MY self-righteousness? I merely point out what can be proven. You cannot prove YOUR point, but I would love to see you try.

Prove it.

There is only ONE way. PROVEN.

You call me child. I would rather be a child of truth than an adult of lies and idolotry.

What proof? You can't prove your assertions for there is no proof. And, like it or not, there is more than one truth. But that's the path you are on. Perhaps one day you will grow up and put away childish things. Until then, I wish you peace.

What proof? You can't prove your assertions for there is no proof. And, like it or not, there is more than one truth.

No. I said for YOU to prove YOUR assertions. Obviously you can't.

But that's the path you are on. Perhaps one day you will grow up and put away childish things. Until then, I wish you peace.

I take that to mean you cannot prove your beliefs, as usual, therefore you condemn others.

You have proven NOTHING except that you are by definition a sanctimonious bigot

John 15:

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Enough of other peoples' words and I didn't say I hated you. Just said that you are sanctimonious and bigoted regarding religion.

Enough of other peoples' words and I didn't say I hated you. Just said that you are sanctimonious and bigoted regarding religion.

The Romans had to start executing Christians to silence them.

You think you will fare any better?

Dillo.... once again, you, acting as a bigot, is calling somebody a bigot. If you don't want to agree, say, "I don't agree". But calling him a bigot only shows bigotry on your part. It is a catch-22 I know, but it makes you look foolish.

Mr. Potman,
I have already admitted to you that I have certain areas and degrees of bigotry. I know you are unaware my ongoing struggle with newguy so you may have to do some research to get up to date on this one. While I may appear "foolish" to you, you may find that my points are quite valid.

New guy,

Again i don't understand your question and save yourself some time by not going to the hooked on phonics insult. Do you mean will i fare any better than the Chistians who were executed?

Mr. Potman,
I have already admitted to you that I have certain areas and degrees of bigotry. I know you are unaware my ongoing struggle with newguy so you may have to do some research to get up to date on this one. While I may appear "foolish" to you, you may find that my points are quite valid.

New guy,

Again i don't understand your question and save yourself some time by not going to the hooked on phonics insult. Do you mean will i fare any better than the Chistians who were executed?

Nice try. No more bait and switch. You hurl insults at random, and when one makes it your way on your inability to read a post, you cry.

You get no clarification from me.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back