Had triple bypass surgery

images

Made it through triple bypass surgery.

Will be in rehab for a week or two

Will start posting again when I can.

Walt
Good luck and stay away from them strokes, they're killers, and if you die I'll never speak to you again..

He's on the edge of death and all he can think about is USMB...(tears welling)
USMB should give Walky FlatCan's senior Mod position as an honorary position..

Walt

Will shit Walt....you can't be making a habit of this! Please don't....stay in touch!

Moonglow wrote USMB should give Walky FlatCan's senior Mod position as an honorary position.

At this point, I doubt if I could handle it...

... doin' good to get outta bed.

How old do you gotta be to get one of those?

...Ya gotta be in 'old booger' territory.

Moonglow wrote USMB should give Walky FlatCan's senior Mod position as an honorary position.

At this point, I doubt if I could handle it...

... doin' good to get outta bed.

How old do you gotta be to get one of those?

...Ya gotta be in 'old booger' territory.
Glad to see you checkin in. Kinda miss Walty and Uncle Ferd schoolin us on the topics of the day. Keep getting better.

That's great news!! From what I hear. you're gonna feel twenty years younger once ya heal up.
Frustration

I might have to go through with it. I've lost 60 pounds from a low-carb diet and have exercised twice as much, yet my blood pressure hasn't gone down at all (155/100).

Even with medication?
Mine is slightly elevated but it's mainly due to inactivity because I've had a hip replacement,cancer surgery,back surgery and some major oral surgery over the last four years.
I hope to get back on the bike and get back into shape.

Walt
So now your heart corona looks like a freeway interchange.

Hang in there.

Lay off the French fries at McDonalds for a while.

That's great news!! From what I hear. you're gonna feel twenty years younger once ya heal up.
Frustration

I might have to go through with it. I've lost 60 pounds from a low-carb diet and have exercised twice as much, yet my blood pressure hasn't gone down at all (155/100).
Don't mess around with high blood pressure. It can lead to kidney failure like it did with my Dad.

Frustration

Even with medication?
Mine is slightly elevated but it's mainly due to inactivity because I've had a hip replacement,cancer surgery,back surgery and some major oral surgery over the last four years.
I hope to get back on the bike and get back into shape.
If the Body Thinks You Are a Hunter, It Will Save You As Good for the Tribe

It's not the chemicals I mistrust, it's the chemists. As to your point that doesn't require faith in effete nerds, I suggest exercising parts of your body that haven't been weakened, even your hands and neck.

Forum List

Back