Had my Dad

Excellent song choice Eots, I hadn't heard it before.

Happy Birthday to your Dad!! It's testimony to a life well lived that he's missed on earth.

I lost my Dad 6 weeks ago on Christmas Eve. Most days I still can't seem to realize that he's really gone and I can't make myself delete his phone number from my cell phone.

still been alive he would have been 70 years old today and I love the bones of the man.He made me and I wasn't finished talking to him.The last time I told him I loved him he was dead.

Forgive me, I am having a party in my head for my Dad and...there you go.

Gosh, i am sorry for this loss, especially when words needed to be said, when both were alive.... my husband lost his father when he ws 58 and matt was 28....a sad day indeed, and a sad time period afterwards, even to this day, matt still stays, "Man, I wish my dad could see this, or Man, I wish my dad were here, he'd be loving it!"

And on another note, you are the squishiest, lovable, teddy bear that ever existed, behind all those muscles! ;)

God Bless Roomy....may He be there to comfort your sorrow.

Matthew 5
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Care

Happy Birthday to your Dad!! It's testimony to a life well lived that he's missed on earth.

I lost my Dad 6 weeks ago on Christmas Eve. Most days I still can't seem to realize that he's really gone and I can't make myself delete his phone number from my cell phone.

Condolences. It will take a long while but the loss will be less painful one day. He must have meant a lot to you.

Forum List

Back