Had enough

Averaging the taxpayers figures in those making tens of millions per year which skews the figures a bit.
No, you were simply busted in a tired old false talking point. Wise up and get your facts straight.

If I make 30k per year and you make 30k per year and a third person makes 500k per year what happens to the average when we 3 are averaged together?

Not strong on math?

Hello All
Just a regular normal retired guy from the U.S.A.. A lifelong democrat till this administration. Now I am switching to republican as at least they might help balance the budget. You cannot just keep spending and spending. Eventually you will run out of money.
If any of you ran your household like this congress has you would,d soon lose everything.
oldtimer

a "lifelong democrat" who doesn't know that you can't cut taxes for rich people and balance a budget??

You could take ever dime from the rich and still not have enough to balance the budget.
How about stop giving money to the "poor" ?
Or Other countries ?
Or Unions?

Hello All
Just a regular normal retired guy from the U.S.A.. A lifelong democrat till this administration. Now I am switching to republican as at least they might help balance the budget. You cannot just keep spending and spending. Eventually you will run out of money.
If any of you ran your household like this congress has you would,d soon lose everything.
oldtimer

You should fit right in

Hello All
oldtimer

You, sir, have the rarest form of intelligence; common sense. :) Welcome*

Aqua*

Hello All
oldtimer

a "lifelong democrat" who doesn't know that you can't cut taxes for rich people and balance a budget??
He never said anything about cutting taxes.

Forum List

Back