Had Barney Frank said what Milo did every damn one of you would be calling for his head.

“And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

That's your hero, pseudocons.
He was never a senator dipshit.
When it comes to things like this your stature in life should be irrelevant
There is one hell of a difference between some two bit entertainer mouthing off and some sick S.O.B. in public office making decisions that effect everyone. I ignored Milo. Couldn't stand to listen to him so I didn't. I can't ignore what laws these legislators push for the creepy buds can get rich and charge me for what they do. Big difference and sorry you can't see that.

That is no justification for this Milo and whatever he has said or done but he's been nothing but a character entertainer as far as I am concerned.

Save all this so called rage y'all have for those bastards who have been screwing everyone over while stuffing their own pockets and their buds pockets.

Nothing wacko and conspiratorial or ignorant and insane about that eh? :rofl:

First, the judge in the case, Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider, was hardly a "liberal".

Second, Divorce Records are a matter of public record in Illinois.

Third, Ryan was already trailing Obama by double digits before we found out he was slapping old Seven of Nine around. (Although to be fair, anyone who had to suffer through Season 4-7 of Star Trek Voyager could understand the urge!)

Fourth, the reason why this was damaging was because the GOP pretends to be "pro-family' when they aren't fucking over working family to benefit the rich.

1. SUre, he just happened to released court records that sank the republican candidate.

2. The records were sealed because of the children.

3. Only the most vile dishonest lefty would pretend to believe divorce records from a bitter custody fight.

4. The reason this was damaging was because the vile shitty media treated it like it was a real scandal instead of bullshit, and the republicans caved like they always do.

Who asked for the records to be released? (Hint: it wasn't "lefties")

I know that there were calls from both republican primaries candidates, and democratic partisans and the press.

So if you know that, why would you blame "lefties"?

And in the end it wasn't "lefties" that made him want to go to sex clubs. People in public office can't keep skeletons like that in their closets for long.

1. Republicans generally don't succeed at that type of game. YOu need allies in the system who put ideology ahead of their job to make it work.

2. THe accusations were nonsense. Sole "evidence" testimony from a bitter custody case? And people pretend to believe that? LOL!!!

Oh puhleese. Politicians succeed at that game. If you've got those kinds of skeletons, they're gonna come out, period.

And Republicans are masters at putting ideology ahead of their jobs. They are putting it on full display right now.

You don't quit if the accusations were "nonsense".

“And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

That's your hero, pseudocons.
He was never a senator dipshit.
When it comes to things like this your stature in life should be irrelevant
There is one hell of a difference between some two bit entertainer mouthing off and some sick S.O.B. in public office making decisions that effect everyone. I ignored Milo. Couldn't stand to listen to him so I didn't. I can't ignore what laws these legislators push for the creepy buds can get rich and charge me for what they do. Big difference and sorry you can't see that.

That is no justification for this Milo and whatever he has said or done but he's been nothing but a character entertainer as far as I am concerned.

Save all this so called rage y'all have for those bastards who have been screwing everyone over while stuffing their own pockets and their buds pockets.

Nothing wacko and conspiratorial or ignorant and insane about that eh? :rofl:

Hre
1. SUre, he just happened to released court records that sank the republican candidate.

3. Only the most vile dishonest lefty would pretend to believe divorce records from a bitter custody fight.

4. The reason this was damaging was because the vile shitty media treated it like it was a real scandal instead of bullshit, and the republicans caved like they always do.

Who asked for the records to be released? (Hint: it wasn't "lefties")

I know that there were calls from both republican primaries candidates, and democratic partisans and the press.

So if you know that, why would you blame "lefties"?

And in the end it wasn't "lefties" that made him want to go to sex clubs. People in public office can't keep skeletons like that in their closets for long.

1. Republicans generally don't succeed at that type of game. YOu need allies in the system who put ideology ahead of their job to make it work.

2. THe accusations were nonsense. Sole "evidence" testimony from a bitter custody case? And people pretend to believe that? LOL!!!

Oh puhleese. Politicians succeed at that game. If you've got those kinds of skeletons, they're gonna come out, period.

And Republicans are masters at putting ideology ahead of their jobs. They are putting it on full display right now.

You don't quit if the accusations were "nonsense".

Sure you do. Perception is reality, when dealing with things like elections.

Liberal icon LBJ.

If You're Denying, You're Losing

"As the old saying goes, If you're explaining, you're losing. Or, more pungently, there's the (possibly true!) story about LBJ spreading a rumor that his opponent was a pig-fucker. Aide: "Lyndon, you know he doesn't do that!" Johnson: "I know. I just want to make him deny it." If you're denying, you're losing."

Divorce records are completely unreliable, which is why your vile lefty judge released the sealed records.

The scandal was obvious bullshit and the republican SHOULD rallied to him, instead of abandoning him.

First, the judge in the case, Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider, was hardly a "liberal".

Third, Ryan was already trailing Obama by double digits before we found out he was slapping old Seven of Nine around. (Although to be fair, anyone who had to suffer through Season 4-7 of Star Trek Voyager could understand the urge!)

Fourth, the reason why this was damaging was because the GOP pretends to be "pro-family' when they aren't fucking over working family to benefit the rich.

Yes it was damaging because people found out something true

Idiot

Divorce records are completely unreliable, which is why your vile lefty judge released the sealed records.

The scandal was obvious bullshit and the republican SHOULD rallied to him, instead of abandoning him.

Yes it was damaging because people found out something true

Idiot

I pointed out that only someone dishonest would pretend to believe divorce records from a bitter custody fight.

Your "rebuttal" was to claim they were true.

That did not address my point, that testimony from a bitter custody battle are obviously not credible.

All you did was repeat the not credible claim. And call me a name.

That is TWO logical fallacies. YOu post is invalid, and my point stands.

The scandal was bullshit and the Judge and the Media are both pieces of shit.

1. If Obama was such a shoe in, way the campaign to unseal court records? I call bullshit.

"way the campaign"? Let's see now, he was seeking a public office and used to be married to a celebrity...

2. Your ability to read minds across space and time is always so impressive to me.

Hey, kind of obvious what happened.

3. You don't care if they are true. YOu are glad that they hurt the Republican.

Actually, I voted for him in the primary (didn't drop the GOP until 2008). And even at the time, I thought, "You dumbass!" How did he think this was NOT going to get out?

3b. And yes, REpublicans are fools and pussies the way they turn on a fellow republican because of a lefty generated bullshit "scandal".

Well, it was a little more complicated than that. Ryan actually ruffled a lot of feathers in the State GOP. Some felt he bought the nomination.

4.THe allegations were bullshit. The media should not have treated them as credible. Because they were not. BUT, they sank a very promising Republicans, so that made them "credible" in the eyes of the vile lefty media.

Guy, you are really starting to demonstrate issues.... Ryan lost because he showed bad judgement. Period. Nothing more complicated than that.

Should also point out that a Democrat in the same race named Blair Hull had his campaign sunk by the same thing.

Here's how it works: The tax exempt (thank you Sen. McCain) Media Matters has a staff of hundreds of researchers who go through every aspect of a conservative target's life.They knew of course that Milo was an outed homosexual and a prolific writer as well as being politically conservative. MM researchers must have been salivating at the prospect of finding the inevitable single sentence that would intimidate C-Pac and embarrass his publishers. It didn't matter if it was out of context, MM was out for blood and conservatives are easily intimidated by charges of hypocrisy. Democrat Rep Gerry Studds would have been a better example of hypocrisy and the political double standard. He received a slap on the wrist by the ethics committee (and a standing ovation by congressional democrats) after he admitted he had sexual relations with an underage (male) congressional page. In the case of Barney Frank there was no MM scrutiny and democrats are immune from charges of moral hypocrisy because they claim no moral values. Nobody even asked Frank what the hell he was talking about when he claimed Fannie was solvent when it was on the verge of collapse.

Here's how it works: The tax exempt (thank you Sen. McCain) Media Matters has a staff of hundreds of researchers who go through every aspect of a conservative target's life.They knew of course that Milo was an outed homosexual and a prolific writer as well as being politically conservative. MM researchers must have been salivating at the prospect of finding the inevitable single sentence that would intimidate C-Pac and embarrass his publishers. It didn't matter if it was out of context, MM was out for blood and conservatives are easily intimidated by charges of hypocrisy. Democrat Rep Gerry Studds would have been a better example of hypocrisy and the political double standard. He received a slap on the wrist by the ethics committee (and a standing ovation by congressional democrats) after he admitted he had sexual relations with an underage (male) congressional page. In the case of Barney Frank there was no MM scrutiny and democrats are immune from charges of moral hypocrisy because they claim no moral values. Nobody even asked Frank what the hell he was talking about when he claimed Fannie was solvent when it was on the verge of collapse.

Except Media Matters had nothing to do with bringing down Milo. A conservative group did his ass in.

I pointed out that only someone dishonest would pretend to believe divorce records from a bitter custody fight.

Your "rebuttal" was to claim they were true.

That did not address my point, that testimony from a bitter custody battle are obviously not credible.

All you did was repeat the not credible claim. And call me a name.

That is TWO logical fallacies. YOu post is invalid, and my point stands.

The scandal was bullshit and the Judge and the Media are both pieces of shit.

Here's the thing. he really didn't refute them.

And Ryan got exactly the same treatment that Blair Hull on the Democratic side got. He was asked about stuff in his divorce, and found wanting.

It wasn't MM, it was a 16 year old Canadian girl --

Meet the 16-year-old Canadian girl who took down Milo Yiannopoulos

"The story of Milo Yiannopoulos’s fall from conservative grace ended when a conservative blog posted video footage of him making comments that seemed to rationalize pedophilia. But it started when a 16-year-old high school student in Canada decided Yiannopoulos was embraced much too closely by mainstream conservatives.

The teen was moved to dig up footage on Yiannopoulos when she heard that he’d been invited to speak at the highest profile gathering of conservatives each year in America, the 2017 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC). She defines herself as “very socially liberal,” but leans right on economics and foreign policy. Yiannopoulos, who has built his personal brand on anti-Muslim, anti-feminism, and general bigotry, exemplifies the place where she doesn’t believe the conservative movement should go.

“I see Milo as this embodiment of the awfulness you see over the past few years with the general tilt of millennial conservatism,” said the teen.
<snip>

How a 16-year-old took down Milo

Julia closely follows political news from her home in Canada, with a deep interest in American politics. She has been particularly alarmed by the recent rise of Yiannopoulos and others like him. So as soon as she heard Yiannopoulos would speak at CPAC, she was appalled.

Then an old moment popped in her head. She remembered hearing an obscure podcast, the Drunken Peasants, in which Yiannopoulos, responding to a video by YouTube pundit Kevin Logan, defended the idea of “13-year-olds” having sex with “older men,” arguing that child molestation provided a “sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship” for teenagers.

Her memory was right. She found the July 2016 clip.

whitehall said:
... MM researchers must have been salivating at the prospect of finding the inevitable single sentence that would intimidate C-Pac and embarrass his publishers. It didn't matter if it was out of context, MM was out for blood and conservatives are easily intimidated by charges of hypocrisy.

Out of context, my ass.

In addition to a man who said in 2015, of ritualized child rape of very young boys being anally raped: "sounds great, sounds fantastic"

This is who you are defending:

Milo: "This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have.

Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents."

Q: “you are advocating for cross-generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

A: "Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that."

Forum List

Back