Had a friend go to the Las Vegas gun show today

I am pleased to note your agreement with the very liberal position that income inequality has increased the number of people who.....before liberal programs are accounted for...fall below the poverty line.

Well done.
WASHINGTON — Another 2.6 million people slipped into poverty in the United States last year, the Census Bureau reported Tuesday, and the number of Americans living below the official poverty line, 46.2 million people, was the highest number in the 52 years the bureau has been publishing figures on it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/14/us/14census.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Easy problem to fix.
Just lower the poverty income level.
great idea, that would be a great way of getting people off welfare.

A neighbor of mine is consoling a sister because her spouse just killed himself with his service weapon. He was a cop. He has a recent, well documented, year-long medical history of battling his demons. This happened yesterday.

Sucks, eh? :(

Said there were lots of gang bangers there buying stuff like crazy. Said he saw a lot of prison tatts.

Just chit chat

So you are going off second hand info?

So, you really have no clue if what he said is true, but it fits your agenda so you naturally go with it.

How did having a tattoo disqualify you from owning a gun? And how does your friend describe a gang banger?

I could have sworn I said "prison" tatt, but then I could be wrong.

And HEEEEERRRRREE'S your picture... idiot...

Head_up_ass_liberal_zoom3-300x287_zpsf405e52a.jpg

In case anyone was still wondering, this kind of 'discussion' is not helpful.

And this one's not even all that funny, IMHO. At least not to anyone over the age of consent.

your faggot assed ban isn't going to stop the bad guys...

You failed at banning beer
You failed at banning drugs
You failed at banning proverty
Now you want to fail at banning guns?

Your track record sucks the big one!
Columbine is a good example of failure of gun bans, but let's try it again.

Columbine is an example of the failure of having an armed guard at a school to stop gun violence.

Dallas Texas is the perfect example of having Secret Service Men Oh wow. They didn't stop a sharp shooter.

Surround a President then right you freaking MORON

lets fold the SS you idiot.

Forum List

Back