Had a change of heart and it cost me one friend and severely damaged another

I had this nagging feeling for a week, that i missed my gays (san diego pride). And i thought I cant help them it would hurt april, and now she is hurt and angry at me, and jeremy is no longer my friend, and i feel hurt

i called san diego pride and apologized for leaving so abruptly last time, and left a message with one of their workers asking if i could come back.

can anyone relate to this?

just pass them a note in home room and I am sure everything will alright by recess!

clarifying the un-intelligible

I had previously missed volunteering for san diego pride, a gay organization, but felt i would hurt april, if i tried to volunteer for them, but after some more soul searching/talking to april about it.

I decided not to volunteer again for them/support them

I thought i would have lost a friend too, but i didnt

Just decided god said its wrong, and i cant go against him and april

sorry for this stupid op that made no sense

I had this nagging feeling for a week, that i missed my gays (san diego pride). And i thought I cant help them it would hurt april, and now she is hurt and angry at me, and jeremy is no longer my friend, and i feel hurt

i called san diego pride and apologized for leaving so abruptly last time, and left a message with one of their workers asking if i could come back.

can anyone relate to this?

Forum List

Back