Had a change of heart and it cost me one friend and severely damaged another

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I had this nagging feeling for a week, that i missed my gays (san diego pride). And i thought I cant help them it would hurt april, and now she is hurt and angry at me, and jeremy is no longer my friend, and i feel hurt

i called san diego pride and apologized for leaving so abruptly last time, and left a message with one of their workers asking if i could come back.

can anyone relate to this?

Last edited:
If you drastically change your political and social allegiances, others will feel betrayed, and rightfully so.

I had this nagging feeling for a week, that i missed my gays (san diego pride). And i thought I cant help them it would hurt april, and now she is hurt and angry at me, and jeremy is no longer my friend, and i feel hurt

i called san diego pride and apologized for leaving so abruptly last time, and left a message with one of their workers asking if i could come back.

Were you going to be in the Parade? Is April like Ms. California, or more like Portia DeRossi? Has Jeremy spoken?

Strange, but I have absolutely no way to relate to this. I drop friends all the time, never call them, never visit them, don't regret it ... not once. My current best friend (longest adult friendship to) jokes that I just keep her around because she can make me laugh ... sad as it sounds, that's probably true.

Very cryptic OP...not quite getting your point here.

His language patterns take a lot more getting use to than most. Essentially, he left without telling anyone and lost a good friend ... now he regrets is but doesn't know how to mend the friendship.

This is odd, me translating for someone else.

Very cryptic OP...not quite getting your point here.

His language patterns take a lot more getting use to than most. Essentially, he left without telling anyone and lost a good friend ... now he regrets is but doesn't know how to mend the friendship.

This is odd, me translating for someone else.

I think there's more to it than that... or he wouldn't have felt compelled to mention that they were queers. His problems also include something to do with homosexuality.

Last edited:
What you do is get mad at them for making you become their foil, their teddy bear, their "bestest friend in the "'hole 'ide 'orld""! and explain to them straight up your situation and how you feel about each one the!!

Friends try to understand Friends!! Jerks act like your friends then try to teabag you!! Grow up and grow a pair in the process!!

I think there's more to it than that... or he wouldn't have felt compelled to mention that they were queers. His problems also include something to do with homosexuality.
From what I'm able to gather, he went from being openly homosexual to being a repressed born-again Christian, and lost all of his gay friends in the process.

Now he feels bad about it.

Last edited:

You missed your gays?

WTF does that even mean?

Were you like AIMING at them?

Are you Sean Penn?

Are you Sean Penn?

:razz::lol::lol::lol:

Friends don't cease to be friends just because you leave a gathering without explanation.

Forum List

Back