Hackintosh?

Nope, it wants me to disable AdBlock and I don't know the site so I won't trust it. That's the problem I've been running into.
It doesn´t tell me to disable adblock. However, here´s another source:
http://oceanofdmg.com/download-macos-mojave-v10-14-18a391-app-store-dmg/
Nope, the download has their software included, saw it in the download list.......... That's an automatic NO.
You´re just talking bullcrap.

mosixk8f.jpg
OceanofDMG.com_Niresh-Mojave.dmg............ Sooooo, that means it's not what it says? Really?
It is exactly what it says. Niresh is a customized Mojave that will make it easier to install it on a PC even without Apple´s file system.

Nope, it wants me to disable AdBlock and I don't know the site so I won't trust it. That's the problem I've been running into.
Nope, the download has their software included, saw it in the download list.......... That's an automatic NO.

mosixk8f.jpg
OceanofDMG.com_Niresh-Mojave.dmg............ Sooooo, that means it's not what it says? Really?
It doesn't look anything like this: macOSUpdCombo10.14.6.dmg..........
Your file is just an updatepack.

mosixk8f.jpg
It is exactly what it says. Niresh is a customized Mojave that will make it easier to install it on a PC even without Apple´s file system.
And I knew that...... how?

mosixk8f.jpg
I kinda figured that out. Think it will be easier to just buy a used 17" macbook after I sell my Lenovo Yoga2 13.........

mosixk8f.jpg
And I knew that...... how?
My links referred to the original Mojave, anyway.

mosixk8f.jpg
I kinda figured that out. Think it will be easier to just buy a used 17" macbook after I sell my Lenovo Yoga2 13.........
That´s the best solution. But no cheap if you just want to check if it suits your needs.

mosixk8f.jpg
That´s the best solution. But no cheap if you just want to check if it suits your needs.
The Lenovo is like new, excellent condition, barely used so it's worth around $500 minimum (checked it out already). A good quality used 17" Macbook pro will run from $400 to $700. I've played with a Macbook before and I currently own an iPhone so it's not unfamiliar.

The Lenovo is like new, excellent condition, barely used so it's worth around $500 minimum (checked it out already). A good quality used 17" Macbook pro will run from $400 to $700. I've played with a Macbook before and I currently own an iPhone so it's not unfamiliar.
Well, do it already.

mosixk8f.jpg
Also I may try your Ocean link and see if I can run it in VMWare. The DMG converters you linked all wanted me to buy the upgrade to convert the DMG to ISO, file too big.

Well, do it already.
It's already listed.

Been too many years for me.
We have two Macs in the design department, I use them a couple times a week myself.
The difference between a Mac and Windows is considerable.
First the look and feel is far-far more elegant and fluid than the blocky/sterile feel of Windows.
Mac allocates memory differently than Windows, and like Linux can operate much quicker on less memory and also therefore smoother and less latency between programs than M$.
(Bleipriester saying this isn't true in 4...3...2..)

Also I may try your Ocean link and see if I can run it in VMWare. The DMG converters you linked all wanted me to buy the upgrade to convert the DMG to ISO, file too big.
If you put the normal Mojave DMG into a VM (after converting to iso) it won´t go beyond a bootloader menu. Spare the efforts. There are tutorials but it is not worth the effort. I will wait for Catalina before I resume experimenting with MacOS again. There are major changes, for example there will be no itunes.

Sorry to hear that but I didn´t know. I am not into that free versions stuff.

Last edited:
Been too many years for me.
We have two Macs in the design department, I use them a couple times a week myself.
The difference between a Mac and Windows is considerable.
First the look and feel is far-far more elegant and fluid than the blocky/sterile feel of Windows.
Mac allocates memory differently than Windows, and like Linux can operate much quicker on less memory and also therefore smoother and less latency between programs than M$.
(Bleipriester saying this isn't true in 4...3...2..)
That really depends. My Windows is very quick and I didn´t disable any services. The less you "optimize" the faster and more stable it will be.

Forum List

Back