Hacker Warning...!

A

archangel

Please be advised a hacker has knocked off over 30,000 web sites in the last two days...Goes by the handle of BY iSKORPiTX (Turkish hacker)...knocked out www.pro-american.com yesterday! Go to this site and see the format knock out page...then go to www.darknet.org.uk/tag/turkish-hacker and see the profile...gear up us message board...ya may be in this jackasses sights!

I never understood the phrase "Be advised...". That's kind of like saying "Get ready to listen, I'm going to tell you something.." then telling the person.

:)

I didn't get it until you asked me to 'be advised', now it makes sense.
Be advised: I will now be advised of using be advised to assure you are alerted to the proper level of advisement about to occur.

"Now behave children" "To be advised" only means to bring to one's attention!
Carry on though....***sigh***:food1:

"Now behave children" "To be advised" only means to bring to one's attention!
Carry on though....***sigh***:food1:

We know what it means by itself - but in the scope of trying to tell somebody something, it means nothing. Instead of warning somebody they're about to be told something, just TELL Them. :)

We know what it means by itself - but in the scope of trying to tell somebody something, it means nothing. Instead of warning somebody they're about to be told something, just TELL Them. :)

My bad ya are the mod...so I must concede...will go fishin' or for a trail ride on the horse to clear my head...bye bye!:gang1:

Don't concede cuz I'm an admin - concede because I'm right.

:D

My bad again..ya are the Admin not a lowly mod...ya get paid way more...lol..
However I stand my ground...I will concede to your title...what can I say I was Army and a Fed...respect the title no matter how ya feel about the man...lol...must say adue the horse is saddled and pawing the ground...must concede...lol..bye bye again for now!

My bad again..ya are the Admin not a lowly mod...ya get paid way more...lol..
However I stand my ground...I will concede to your title...what can I say I was Army and a Fed...respect the title no matter how ya feel about the man...lol...must say adue the horse is saddled and pawing the ground...must concede...lol..bye bye again for now!

Anybody got an online translator for this??

:D

:guitar1:

Forum List

Back