Hacker breach Tesla's servers to mine cryptocurrency

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Servers run by electric car manufacturer Tesla were compromised by hackers and used to mine cryptocurrency, a US-based security firm says.
Hackers Breach Tesla’s Servers to Mine Cryptocurrency
---------------------------------------------------

Everything and anything can be hacked wait until we have no choice but these kinds of cars. Just think how easy it will be to take someone out by hacking their car and it looks like an accident. Or even if it doesn't look like an accident nothing stops hackers esp. good ones.

Servers run by electric car manufacturer Tesla were compromised by hackers and used to mine cryptocurrency, a US-based security firm says.
Hackers Breach Tesla’s Servers to Mine Cryptocurrency
---------------------------------------------------

Everything and anything can be hacked wait until we have no choice but these kinds of cars. Just think how easy it will be to take someone out by hacking their car and it looks like an accident. Or even if it doesn't look like an accident nothing stops hackers esp. good ones.
Tesla isn't doing well in selling cars.. Could this be an inside job sorta like a Fire in a warehouse where all the goods are destroyed, so the insurance pays?

The Tesla Model S Is Absolutely Not the Best-Selling Luxury Sedan in America - Autotrader

Forum List

Back