Haaretz: Why All Israelis Are Cowards

Freeman, et al,

Now this is a clear example of why the Arab Palestinian should be considered very carefully, before you stick you had out there with an olive branch.

In 20 years the number of palestinians will be far more than jews in Palestine.
(COMMENT)

While the UN Charter and the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, both indicate that:

• States shall accordingly seek early and just settlement of their international disputes by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements or other peaceful means of their choice. In seeking such a settlement the parties shall agree upon such peaceful means as may be appropriate to the circumstances and nature of the dispute.

• The use of force to deprive peoples of their national identity constitutes a violation of their inalienable rights and of the principle of non-intervention.

• States shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations,

For most of the world, these veiled and disguised threats are just an extension of a past practice of criminal behavior and coercion.

Most Respectfully,
R
• The use of force to deprive peoples of their national identity constitutes a violation of their inalienable rights and of the principle of non-intervention.​

Indeed. :thup:

No, the IDF uses Palestinian children as shields, not the Palestinians. You are mistaken.

“Amnesty International, for its part, did not find evidence that Hamas or other Palestinian groups violated the laws of war to the extent repeatedly alleged by Israel. In particular, it found no evidence that Hamas or other fighters directed the movement of civilians to shield military objectives from attacks. By contrast, Amnesty International did find that Israeli forces on several occasions during Operation “Cast Lead” forced Palestinian civilians to serve as “human shields.” [1]

“The Goldstone Mission found no evidence to support the widespread charge by Israelis and their supporters that most of the civilian deaths and property damage were a consequence of deliberate Hamas ‘Human Shields’ strategy.”

“I saw no evidence during my week in Gaza of Israel’s accusation that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields.” [

“Some Gazans have admitted they were afraid of critizing Hamas, but none have said they have been forced by the organization to stay in places of danger and become unwilling human shields…”

Anna Baltzer is a Jewish-American public speaker, in July 2014, last month, she was on Fox News and said the following on the ‘Human shield’ claim,

“…there is no evidence that Hamas used Palestinians human shields as defined by International Law… but if you would like to talk about human shields Israel routinely uses Palestinians human shields, I have witnessed it with my own two eyes…” [5]

[1] “Human shields”. From Amnesty International’s report into the 2008/’09 Massacre (‘Operation Cast Lead’) page 76 http://www.amnesty.org/ar/library/a...a74-4853-860f-0563725e633a/mde150152009en.pdf
[2] The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict by Adam Horowitz, Lizzy Ratner, Philip Weiss and Philip Weiss Page 366
[3] Jeremy Bowen’s Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields – 22 JULY, 2014 Jeremy Bowen's Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields
[4] The Independent – “Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields”, July 29th 2014, http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-the-myth-of-hamass-human-shield-9619810.html
[5] Anna Baltzer is a Jewish-American public speaker, speaking on Fox News, Human shield claim. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGrs1KOISa

Interesting article.

Why all Israelis are cowards - Opinion

400_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_israeli_soldier_points_his_gun_at_a_palestinian_child_in_hebron_city__file_2007.jpg
so someone thinks a people that hide their women from combat are cowards compared to men that hide behind their women during combat.

how fucking dumb do you have to be to even consider this?

It's an israeli article, do you want to be more royalist than the king?

Difference between a news article and a opinion or blog.

Anyone can have an opinion but reporters are supposed to report the facts. There are many articles where you have to separate facts from opinion, because reporters today tends to sensationalize so they get their story in print. 'if it bleeds it leads'

Pick out the facts and then cross reference and search for other papers report the same situation.

We have seen news that is one thing today and next week as more information comes out, the whole thing changes.

We all need to be careful of distinguishing between news and hate sites. Some use real news stories but some are out right criminal lies to feet hate.

It is all a matter of common sense.

Freeman, et al,

Now this is a clear example of why the Arab Palestinian should be considered very carefully, before you stick you had out there with an olive branch.

(COMMENT)

While the UN Charter and the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, both indicate that:

• States shall accordingly seek early and just settlement of their international disputes by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements or other peaceful means of their choice. In seeking such a settlement the parties shall agree upon such peaceful means as may be appropriate to the circumstances and nature of the dispute.

• The use of force to deprive peoples of their national identity constitutes a violation of their inalienable rights and of the principle of non-intervention.

• States shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations,

For most of the world, these veiled and disguised threats are just an extension of a past practice of criminal behavior and coercion.

Most Respectfully,
R
• The use of force to deprive peoples of their national identity constitutes a violation of their inalienable rights and of the principle of non-intervention.​

Indeed, Islamists are always making excuses and inventing external enemies as a means to side step accountability.

There is no force being used to deprive the Pal'istanian welfare cheats of any national identity. What a hoot, don't you agree? The Arabs-Moslems occupying the disputed territories have two.... yes two dysfunctional governments. Both of those islamic terrorist "governments" are competing versions of Islamic terrorist franchises, but that's the fault of Islamist ideology.

YET AGAIN?

>>It’s lowest-common-denominator stuff. Red meat for morons. Look at Phil’s photo of an IDF soldier “threatening” a Palestinian toddler.

The soldier has his finger as far away from the trigger as he can, and his M16A2 is not aimed at the child. Note that the soldier and the child are making eye contact. Draw a line between their eyes, and you can see that the soldier has swung the rifle barrel to the right by at least a foot (30 cm). He’s carefully making sure that the child isn’t in the line of fire.

So where are the toddler’s parents? Would you let your little boy go anywhere near an armed soldier?

And look at the other kid! Sauntering up with his hands in his pockets. Terrified to death, obviously.

Someone wasn’t pleased with the original photo, so they doctored it, making the toddler’s mouth turn down at the corner.

That way he looks afraid. You can see the difference in this side-by-side comparison.

<<

Why oh why do you post propaganda lies??

You think most of us have not seen these images before over the decades, many times?

you think we have not seen the fakes made for shock value

Mother_son.jpg

When people die in the morning and smiling in the afternoon?

How many more false, outdated and unrelated images are you going to try and post?

How many more lies?

You think tricks of perspective can't be done outside an Ames room?

images

There is not enough tragedy without adding lies?

Aris2cake! I don't know why you defend those criminals in occupied territories!

images

I should defend as you put the lies instead? I work for years in the camps with the palestinians. I was ordered by them lie for them and wouldn't.

Now you think I should let their lies lay? It is not helping them achieve anything strong and lasting. They have to face the truths is they want a real solution for everyone.

Badwan was "used" as a human shield in '04, '07 and '09, all palestinian sources still saying he is 13 yr old. Then in '15 he runs his car into a group of soldiers and is shot and taken to the hospital.

I'm well aware of what he has and has not done.

Please, I should let you lie out of concern for palestnians? I work for peace for them and with them. I had friends in the camps. I know what they are capable of, what they have done, and then some.
I want a real peace not one that ends in genocide of Israelis or based on hate and crocodile tears.

You are doing more harm with your posts and anti-semitic attitude than helping them.

You think I should ignore your lies and disinformation? Why? To spread hate and cause more violence? To harden hearts rather and soft words of peace and brotherhood?

I would not lie then for the palestinians and I won't lie or allow blatant lie now so that more people can be killed. I've seen far too much bloodshed.

You are part of the problem not the solution

Aris2cake, let your fairy tails for dumbs like you!, What source said he was used in 2009?!

"Rabbis for Human Rights say that Mohammed Badwan was tied by police to a jeep during a recent demonstration in the West Bank village of Bidou.
Rabbis for Human Rights also say that the boy was beaten by Israeli police before being arrested."
BBC

Amnesty: Israel Used Children as Human Shields in Gaza
Amnesty accused Israeli forces of using children as human shields and conducting wanton attacks on civilians.
human_shield_israel.jpg

According to the same sources, on 22nd April 2004, a 13 year old boy called Mohammed Said Essa Badwan/Badran was used as a human shield. Mohammed was peacefully taking part in spontaneous demonstration…

report for 2005:
In April, Israeli soldiers used 13-year-old Muhammed Badwan as a “human shield” during a demonstration in the West Bank village of Biddu. The soldiers placed the boy on the hood of their jeep and tied him to the front windscreen to discourage Palestinian demonstrators from throwing stones in their direction.

Palestinain children as young as 11 were used as human shields during an Israeli military invasion of Nablus in March 2007. 13 year-old Mohammad Badwan was tied by the arm to an Israeli military jeep…

in 2009, according to Pakistani Scandals
This is what happened to a Palestinian child who joined Teenagers throwing stones at Israeli border police. Muhammad Badwan was grabbed by officers and tied by an arm to the grille covering the windscreen of their security vehicle. Last night the 13 year olds father said the police had illegally used his son as a human Shield to try to stop the demonstrators throwing stones at them

Boo!

You though I made it up off the top of my head just for fun? The story that has nine lives and the boy that never ages

YET AGAIN?

>>It’s lowest-common-denominator stuff. Red meat for morons. Look at Phil’s photo of an IDF soldier “threatening” a Palestinian toddler.

The soldier has his finger as far away from the trigger as he can, and his M16A2 is not aimed at the child. Note that the soldier and the child are making eye contact. Draw a line between their eyes, and you can see that the soldier has swung the rifle barrel to the right by at least a foot (30 cm). He’s carefully making sure that the child isn’t in the line of fire.

So where are the toddler’s parents? Would you let your little boy go anywhere near an armed soldier?

And look at the other kid! Sauntering up with his hands in his pockets. Terrified to death, obviously.

Someone wasn’t pleased with the original photo, so they doctored it, making the toddler’s mouth turn down at the corner.

That way he looks afraid. You can see the difference in this side-by-side comparison.

<<

You think most of us have not seen these images before over the decades, many times?

Mother_son.jpg

How many more false, outdated and unrelated images are you going to try and post?

How many more lies?

images

images

Then time for them to go back to Syria, Saudi, Iraq, Iran and Egypt leaving the land for its sovereign owners to inhabit
The time will come and AshkeNazis will return to Russia and Poland.

And what about the indigenous Jews then, will they be sent to death camps and gassed in their millions ?

Could islam afford to have that hanging over its head when it comes to dealing with world super powers ?

YET AGAIN?

<<

Mother_son.jpg

How many more lies?

images

images

Then time for them to go back to Syria, Saudi, Iraq, Iran and Egypt leaving the land for its sovereign owners to inhabit

Israelis now just consider themselves to be only Israelis. Your predictions would never happen in a thousand years.

Why wait that long the number of Palestinians already exceeds that of Jews in Israel, and they still get beat. The arab league outnumbered the Jews 1000 to 1 in 1948 and had better weapons, so why did the Jews hammer them into the ground ?

You keep pushing the same shit and all it means is you will have more to moan about when you are defeated again and again.

Israelis now just consider themselves to be only Israelis. Your predictions would never happen in a thousand years.

So much for genocide of the Muslims, eh?

You have done genocide against american indians, pogroms and japaneses and you want another genocide in middle east!

Like the one being carried out now on the Christians you mean. The Palestinians have ethnically cleansed 90% of the Christians in gaza and the west bank since 2008. The population of Christians in Israel has increased by 20%

No, the IDF uses Palestinian children as shields, not the Palestinians. You are mistaken.

“Amnesty International, for its part, did not find evidence that Hamas or other Palestinian groups violated the laws of war to the extent repeatedly alleged by Israel. In particular, it found no evidence that Hamas or other fighters directed the movement of civilians to shield military objectives from attacks. By contrast, Amnesty International did find that Israeli forces on several occasions during Operation “Cast Lead” forced Palestinian civilians to serve as “human shields.” [1]

“The Goldstone Mission found no evidence to support the widespread charge by Israelis and their supporters that most of the civilian deaths and property damage were a consequence of deliberate Hamas ‘Human Shields’ strategy.”

“I saw no evidence during my week in Gaza of Israel’s accusation that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields.” [

“Some Gazans have admitted they were afraid of critizing Hamas, but none have said they have been forced by the organization to stay in places of danger and become unwilling human shields…”

Anna Baltzer is a Jewish-American public speaker, in July 2014, last month, she was on Fox News and said the following on the ‘Human shield’ claim,

“…there is no evidence that Hamas used Palestinians human shields as defined by International Law… but if you would like to talk about human shields Israel routinely uses Palestinians human shields, I have witnessed it with my own two eyes…” [5]

[1] “Human shields”. From Amnesty International’s report into the 2008/’09 Massacre (‘Operation Cast Lead’) page 76 http://www.amnesty.org/ar/library/a...a74-4853-860f-0563725e633a/mde150152009en.pdf
[2] The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict by Adam Horowitz, Lizzy Ratner, Philip Weiss and Philip Weiss Page 366
[3] Jeremy Bowen’s Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields – 22 JULY, 2014 Jeremy Bowen's Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields
[4] The Independent – “Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields”, July 29th 2014, http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-the-myth-of-hamass-human-shield-9619810.html
[5] Anna Baltzer is a Jewish-American public speaker, speaking on Fox News, Human shield claim. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGrs1KOISa

And yet in 2014 the media changed its mind and started to show hamas using children as human shields. So hamas threatened them with being murdered if they did not retract their stories. Now we have pictures and pictures of hamas using children as human shields by the bucketful, and just a handful of the IDF doing the same. In fact no more than 5 or 6 actual proven cases.

Freeman, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

And who is using force to deprive them of their Syrian, Egyptian, Iraqi, Iranian and Saudi national identity ?

And again just islamonazi talking points and propaganda

That doofus had nothing but Israel talking points.

That doofus had nothing but Israel talking points.

If you say so..................

so someone thinks a people that hide their women from combat are cowards compared to men that hide behind their women during combat.

Anyone can have an opinion but reporters are supposed to report the facts. There are many articles where you have to separate facts from opinion, because reporters today tends to sensationalize so they get their story in print. 'if it bleeds it leads'

Pick out the facts and then cross reference and search for other papers report the same situation.

We have seen news that is one thing today and next week as more information comes out, the whole thing changes.

We all need to be careful of distinguishing between news and hate sites. Some use real news stories but some are out right criminal lies to feet hate.

So where is the the 2005 and 2009 palestinian news about the child human shield?

So where is the the 2005 and 2009 palestinian news about the child human shield?

Posted and you ignored it again.

Forum List

Back