haah we are building the wall

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Brian Kolfage on Twitter
WE THE PEOPLE ARE BUILDING THE WALL! WE break ground in Texas in months! We need you to donate now or opt in if you donated before Jan 11 ............
Dw1K3BqU0AAn-1k.jpg

Yeah...

The guy who couldn't raise a single billion on a highly publicized GFM page (came up more than 99% short) now says that his new "non profit" (make me laugh harder if you can) will raise "billions"

"When Americans see us completing real miles of beautiful wall, we know that we will raise the many billions we need to finally secure the entire border. I am 100% committed to secure our southern border and protect Americans."

Trump could probably learn a few things from this guy when it comes to being a flim-flam artist.

Yeah...

The guy who couldn't raise a single billion on a highly publicized GFM page (came up more than 99% short) now says that his new "non profit" (make me laugh harder if you can) will raise "billions"

"When Americans see us completing real miles of beautiful wall, we know that we will raise the many billions we need to finally secure the entire border. I am 100% committed to secure our southern border and protect Americans."

Trump could probably learn a few things from this guy when it comes to being a flim-flam artist.
He'll have fun putting up a wall on a mountainside cliff..

Yeah...

He'll have fun putting up a wall on a mountainside cliff..

The sheer idiocy of the enterprise is staggering. If the Federal Government wants to seize the land to make a wall, they pay fair market value for the land and seize it. If anyone else wants the land, they have to buy it and the current owner can charge 1X to 1,000,000X of the fair market value. I might buy some land down there and just ask them to make me an offer .... When I start selling thermite in Monterrey, MX and start doing asset transfers for those who would get taxed, I can really make a killing off this pointless wall.

Forum List

Back