Ha! The "polls" were a fraud!

We've been hearing by several different so called "unbiased" polling organizations, that the Wisconsin race is in a "dead heat" and "Walker has a slight 1% advantage". Well, as we saw, the lead was much bigger and Walker won by a huge margin. It was devastating for both Walker's opponent as well as the Democrat party as a whole.

We have also been hearing, by the very same polling organzations over the last two months, that Obama and Romney are also in a dead heat. As I said before, the national polls are false, and the Romney's lead is much greater than the Obama camp or his enablers in the media are letting on. I predict that Romney will also win over Obama by the same margin if not greater.

Recall Obama in 2012.

Ummm...that's not accurate. while there were outliers on both sides of the political equation, the RPC average was within a couple of tenths of a point...which is why i always look at the RPC Avg.

why would you recall the president. he's done, or tried to do, what he was elected for. unlike the creep in Wisconsin who thinks by getting rid of unions, dems won't be able to raise money.

*shrug*

We've been hearing by several different so called "unbiased" polling organizations, that the Wisconsin race is in a "dead heat" and "Walker has a slight 1% advantage". Well, as we saw, the lead was much bigger and Walker won by a huge margin. It was devastating for both Walker's opponent as well as the Democrat party as a whole.

We have also been hearing, by the very same polling organzations over the last two months, that Obama and Romney are also in a dead heat. As I said before, the national polls are false, and the Romney's lead is much greater than the Obama camp or his enablers in the media are letting on. I predict that Romney will also win over Obama by the same margin if not greater.

Recall Obama in 2012.

Ummm...that's not accurate. while there were outliers on both sides of the political equation, the RPC average was within a couple of tenths of a point...which is why i always look at the RPC Avg.

why would you recall the president. he's done, or tried to do, what he was elected for. unlike the creep in Wisconsin who thinks by getting rid of unions, dems won't be able to raise money.

*shrug*
What was obama elected too do?

Forum List

Back