HA!! Iraq was supporting Osama

wolvie20m

Oct 20, 2004
Seattle, Wa
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. officials are calling credible a statement attributed to Jordanian Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's militant group declaring allegiance to Osama bin Laden.

Can you belive it fianlly the proof to all the people who said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. To all those who oppsed the invasion of Iraq might aswell oppsed the invasion of Afganistan. We all knew Iraq wasn't clean from terrorism and to say it had nothing to do with 9/11 was, and is ignorant. I hope the people who said it was are now choking on thier tongues. Now just like Kerry thier saying they knew it the wholde time. How pathetic does thier arguement sound now. Oh well karma's a bit*h.

wolvie20m said:
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. officials are calling credible a statement attributed to Jordanian Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's militant group declaring allegiance to Osama bin Laden.

Can you belive it fianlly the proof to all the people who said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. To all those who oppsed the invasion of Iraq might aswell oppsed the invasion of Afganistan. We all knew Iraq wasn't clean from terrorism and to say it had nothing to do with 9/11 was, and is ignorant. I hope the people who said it was are now choking on thier tongues. Now just like Kerry thier saying they knew it the wholde time. How pathetic does thier arguement sound now. Oh well karma's a bit*h.

Al-Zarqawi isn't Baghdad. He is a terrorist who had connections with Baghdad. Just because "I knew a guy who knew a guy" might be at work here doesn't mean Baghdad had a an operational relationship with al Qaeda.

This is proof that Iraq had something to do with 9/11? Listen, Iraq didn't have shit to do with 9/11, my friend. You know how many countries Zarqawi has been in, has gotten asylum in? Does that make them all complicit in 9/11?

Yes I belive any country that aided and embeded some like that is responsible for his actions, just as we punish those in our country who wrong others. Now I'm not saying invade all of them but they themselves, or we should hold them responsible. Even if it was just giving them a place to sleep and train more people, it has something to do with 9/11 and the situation now. I agree root them out wherever they try and hide, or next they'll be hiding in your backyard!

wolvie20m said:
Yes I belive any country that aided and embeded some like that is responsible for his actions
Does that include the United States or do we get an exemption for our part in training this beast?

If any US citizens helped train and supply this beast, and knew of his intentions. I believe they should be held accountable as well.

wolvie20m said:

This proves that they have a connection now or had one in the recent past. Does not mean they had one at any other time. Plus, al-Zarqawi does not necessarily Iraq.

It seems you got a little overzealous. It doesn't seem reasonable that one would believe Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 after Bush said it didn't and the 9/11 Commission said it didn't.

I admitt, My hands are not clean.
I don't if it is time to wash them or to put blood on them.

White knight said:
I admitt, My hands are not clean.
I don't if it is time to wash them or to put blood on them.

Were you chopping up babies, and razing villages in a manner reminiscent of Gingiss Khan, with John Kerry?

THis was directed at MJ and this statement "It doesn't seem reasonable that one would believe Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 after Bush said it didn't and the 9/11 Commission said it didn't." Would you like to belive they really didn't or do you belive all the BS that is feed to you.My apologies not attacking you MJ just curious why you would think they aren't linked. I'm sure Saddam/Iraq knew if they could be linked they would in part to be invaded. I think I would sweep the proof away if I was Saddam or any of the leaders of Iraq.

wolvie20m said:
THis was directed at MJ and this statement "It doesn't seem reasonable that one would believe Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 after Bush said it didn't and the 9/11 Commission said it didn't." Would you like to belive they really didn't or do you belive all the BS that is feed to you. Apoligies not attacking you MJ just curious why you would think they aren't linked. I'm sure Saddam/Iraq knew if they could be linked they would in part to be invaded. I think I would sweep the proof away if I was saddam too.
What is even more incongruous is that one hand, meny view Bush as the greatest living liar ,then on the other are willing to believe him in this particular instance.

CSM said:
What is even more incongruous is that one hand, meny view Bush as the greatest living liar ,then on the other are willing to believe him in this particular instance.

I do not think Bush is a liar. I have never said that. Therefore, it is not incongruous for me to believe him in this situation.

Wolvie, why would you believe something when all of the evidence points to the contrary? What is your justification for such a belief?

MJDuncan1982 said:
I do not think Bush is a liar. I have never said that. Therefore, it is not incongruous for me to believe him in this situation.

Wolvie, why would you believe something when all of the evidence points to the contrary? What is your justification for such a belief?
Not directed at you in particular.

How do you know what is right and wrong, you just know. This proof where Iraq terrorists pleage thier aligence to Al Queda is proof. This is what I base my view on. Also I just know Iraq had something to do with this.

Forum List

Back