Ha ha ha!

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Roudy, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,579
  2. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    What scares me more than Amad is ...Khamenei, religious belief in the entire ME are still in the Middle Ages, including Israel.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  3. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,581
    Of course Pbel had to throw in Israel, when most of the people are really not that religious there. Does Israel want to take over the entire world so that they follow Judaism or is it many of the Muslims who want the entire world to follow Islam? As one Iranian Muslim poster used to say -- Islam is not just for the Iranians or the Arabs, it is for the entire world.

4. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,579
    Ahmad is the mouthpiece for khamenie. One is Splenda the other is Sweet n Low. Same shit. What I found especially interesting is that during his UN speech Ahmadinejad quoted ancient Persian philosophers, poets and writers during it's ZOOROASTRIAN era. As if they were alive today during his barbaric Islamic regime they would still have a head left on their shoulders.

5. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Can you provide a link that says Israel is not that religious or is Polly Parroting for a craker?

6. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,579
    Seriously? Israel is very secular country. Look it up on wikipedia or any search engine and then come and make these stupid unsubstanciated claims. I've been there many times and lived there for a year. The people there are less "religious" than the American Jews sometimes.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Hossfly

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,581
    The rules of the posting game are very simple. If you dispute someone's claim it's up to you to come up with the facts. Much like I did with your statement saying the outsiders who are rich move to Gaza in the Hunger in Gaza thread. Where I posted the article about Gaza's 600 millionaires.

8. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,075
    I am the link-----most of the people in Israel are not particularly religious-----even those born in religious families-------and there is no missionizing at all ----NONE---in fact its illegal in Israel on the other hand----the ISLAMIC WORLD is ---RIGHT NOW on a missionizing campaign-------want a free HARD COVER ---NICE BIG KORAN? (nothing like those puny little tiny pocket size new testaments christians give out) easy go to your local mosque or write to CAIR ---------not only can you get them------if you happen to be near some muslims they might ask for your address so they can send you one (happened to me at a lecture)

a mexican friend of mine-----told me missionizing by muslims is A HOT THING RIGHT NOW IN MEXICO-----especially among the poor In the US just about everyone in jail is URGED TO BE A MUSLIM and some INTIMIDATED INTO IT

9. Hossfly

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,581
    If they didn't want to be intimidated they should buy Soap-on-a-Rope. They wouldn't all the time be droppin' it.
    As for the Koran, they are handy to nail to the inside wall of the outhouse.

10. ForeverYoung436

ForeverYoung436 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    I'm very disappointed that my Israeli cousins have given up many traditional rites, including those of weddings and circumcisions.