Ha ha ha!

Here's what the Iranian people think about these animals that are supposedly their "leaders". Click on the two videos on this site. Let's not forget that Obama turned his back on the same protesters. God bless the Iranian people.

Ahmadinejad's Spokesmen Gets Spat On, Harassed, Kicked in the Ass By Iranian Refugees In NYC

Ahmadinejad's Spokesmen Gets Spat On, Harassed, Kicked in the Ass By Iranian Refugees In NYC

What scares me more than Amad is ...Khamenei, religious belief in the entire ME are still in the Middle Ages, including Israel.

Last edited:
Here's what the Iranian people think about these animals that are supposedly their "leaders". Click on the two videos on this site. Let's not forget that Obama turned his back on the same protesters. God bless the Iranian people.

What scares me more than Amad is ...Khamenei, religious belief in the entire ME are still in the Middle Ages, including Israel.
Of course Pbel had to throw in Israel, when most of the people are really not that religious there. Does Israel want to take over the entire world so that they follow Judaism or is it many of the Muslims who want the entire world to follow Islam? As one Iranian Muslim poster used to say -- Islam is not just for the Iranians or the Arabs, it is for the entire world.

Ahmad is the mouthpiece for khamenie. One is Splenda the other is Sweet n Low. Same shit. What I found especially interesting is that during his UN speech Ahmadinejad quoted ancient Persian philosophers, poets and writers during it's ZOOROASTRIAN era. As if they were alive today during his barbaric Islamic regime they would still have a head left on their shoulders.

Of course Pbel had to throw in Israel, when most of the people are really not that religious there. Does Israel want to take over the entire world so that they follow Judaism or is it many of the Muslims who want the entire world to follow Islam? As one Iranian Muslim poster used to say -- Islam is not just for the Iranians or the Arabs, it is for the entire world.

Can you provide a link that says Israel is not that religious or is Polly Parroting for a craker?

Can you provide a link that says Israel is not that religious or is Polly Parroting for a craker?
Seriously? Israel is very secular country. Look it up on wikipedia or any search engine and then come and make these stupid unsubstanciated claims. I've been there many times and lived there for a year. The people there are less "religious" than the American Jews sometimes.

The rules of the posting game are very simple. If you dispute someone's claim it's up to you to come up with the facts. Much like I did with your statement saying the outsiders who are rich move to Gaza in the Hunger in Gaza thread. Where I posted the article about Gaza's 600 millionaires.

I am the link-----most of the people in Israel are not particularly religious-----even those born in religious families-------and there is no missionizing at all ----NONE---in fact its illegal in Israel on the other hand----the ISLAMIC WORLD is ---RIGHT NOW on a missionizing campaign-------want a free HARD COVER ---NICE BIG KORAN? (nothing like those puny little tiny pocket size new testaments christians give out) easy go to your local mosque or write to CAIR ---------not only can you get them------if you happen to be near some muslims they might ask for your address so they can send you one (happened to me at a lecture)

a mexican friend of mine-----told me missionizing by muslims is A HOT THING RIGHT NOW IN MEXICO-----especially among the poor In the US just about everyone in jail is URGED TO BE A MUSLIM and some INTIMIDATED INTO IT

I am the link-----most of the people in Israel are not particularly religious-----even those born in religious families-------and there is no missionizing at all ----NONE---in fact its illegal in Israel on the other hand----the ISLAMIC WORLD is ---RIGHT NOW on a missionizing campaign-------want a free HARD COVER ---NICE BIG KORAN? (nothing like those puny little tiny pocket size new testaments christians give out) easy go to your local mosque or write to CAIR ---------not only can you get them------if you happen to be near some muslims they might ask for your address so they can send you one (happened to me at a lecture)

a mexican friend of mine-----told me missionizing by muslims is A HOT THING RIGHT NOW IN MEXICO-----especially among the poor In the US just about everyone in jail is URGED TO BE A MUSLIM and some INTIMIDATED INTO IT
If they didn't want to be intimidated they should buy Soap-on-a-Rope. They wouldn't all the time be droppin' it.
As for the Koran, they are handy to nail to the inside wall of the outhouse.

I'm very disappointed that my Israeli cousins have given up many traditional rites, including those of weddings and circumcisions.

If they didn't want to be intimidated they should buy Soap-on-a-Rope. They wouldn't all the time be droppin' it.
As for the Koran, they are handy to nail to the inside wall of the outhouse.

Good idea we should tell MITT ROMNEY he should run on the campaign promise-----SOAP ON A ROPE FOR ALL CONVICTS --------and a tiny little bible with a magnifying glass-----plastic----so it cannot be ------used in violence ------and one book of matches for burning the part of the big book that does not get used up in the out house

The rules of the posting game are very simple. If you dispute someone's claim it's up to you to come up with the facts. Much like I did with your statement saying the outsiders who are rich move to Gaza in the Hunger in Gaza thread. Where I posted the article about Gaza's 600 millionaires.

I never said anything about Gaza's Rich...Your getting senile...post that link about Gaza.

The religious parties have been the Government power brokers for years and years. But I do agree Israel's Jews are way more secular than the Muslims but their religious parties wield disproportionate political power....

First the Muslims invade & steal the land of the Persian Zoroastrians. Then they give three choice to the indigenous population, convert, leave or be killed. Some converted & most of those that did, still practise their Zoroastrian religion in secrecy. The rest of the Zoroastrians left (Parsis) or were killed by the followers of peaceful Islam. Today there remain less than 125,000 Zoroastirans out of a faith of multi millions before the Muslim invasion. And to rub it all in, the Muslim Iranians celebrate Zoroastrian holidays & call themselves Persians.

Ahmad is the mouthpiece for khamenie. One is Splenda the other is Sweet n Low. Same shit. What I found especially interesting is that during his UN speech Ahmadinejad quoted ancient Persian philosophers, poets and writers during it's ZOOROASTRIAN era. As if they were alive today during his barbaric Islamic regime they would still have a head left on their shoulders.

I never said anything about Gaza's Rich...Your getting senile...post that link about Gaza.

The religious parties have been the Government power brokers for years and years. But I do agree Israel's Jews are way more secular than the Muslims but their religious parties wield disproportionate political power....
Sorry, I was comfusing you with another anti-Semite when I mentioned Gaza. So many have come out of the woodwork like cockroaches that it is hard to keep them straight. What you did say, Phillip, was the religious beliefs in the Middle East were still in the Middle Ages, including the Israelis. Can you explain to us why then do big companies like Intel set up shop in Israel? Do you really think that these big companies would bother opening anything in Israel if they thought the people there were hankering to go back to the Middle Ages when it came to their beliefs?

You are fudging the truth to protect your Jihadist comrades, Princess.
Much of the world is living in the past. 3 million Chinese live in caves and have never seen deodorant or shampoo. Indigenous jungle people worship the airplanes which fly overhead.
Only "peaceful" Islamists teach and preach hate and consider violence against "the other" as proof of one's piety.

I disagree. It is incumbent on every poster to provide the source of their knowledge (pro or con) Roudy should have included a link to a credible source.
Unsupported claims are just opinions.

Secularism in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel is a representative democracy with a parliamentary system, proportional representation and universal suffrage.[21][22] The Prime Minister serves as head of government and the Knesset serves as Israel's unicameral legislative body. Israel has one of the highest life expectancies in the world.[23] It is a developed country, an OECD member,[24] and its economy, based on the nominal gross domestic product, was the 40th-largest in the world in 2011.[25] Israel has the highest standard of living in the Middle East.[26]

Differences in the Jewish population

The Jewish population of Israel, can be divided, albeit imperfectly, into three groups: Orthodox, Traditional, and Secular. The largest group is the Secular Jews making up 41.4% of the population, followed by the Traditional Jews accounting for 38.5% of the population, with the remaining 20% populated by the orthodox and ultra-orthodox. In Israel there are rarely distinctions made such as Reform and Conservative Judaism, although this is a popular practice in much of the diaspora.

[edit] Secular

Secular Jews in Israel identify as being Jewish because they serve in the Israel Defense Forces (army), they celebrate Jewish holidays (usually not in strict conformity with Jewish Law), and speak Hebrew.[10] This part of the population makes up 41.4% of the Jewish population.[11] Secular Jews are largely supporters of the Israeli Labor Party and a Secular Zionist state.[12] Many secular Israelis identify with being Jewish however the religion is only one aspect of their identity. However, even many secular Jews practice certain aspects of the religion, such as having a Passover Seder or fasting during Yom Kippur. It would not be uncommon to see a secular family to light Shabbat candles, say the blessings over food and wine, have a Shabbat dinner together and then for the parents to get into their car and drive their children to the movies.[2]

[edit] Traditional

Masorti/Traditional Jews make up 38.5% of the Jewish population in Israel.[11] This is the second largest group. Many of these "traditional Jews" differ from the Orthodox only because they will drive their cars on the Sabbath, use electricity, watch television, or go to a soccer game or the beach, frequently after attending religious services in the morning and the evening before. Many of the men wrap tefillin every morning, others cover the spectrum of observance. What is critical is that all are committed to a major religious component in the definition of their Jewishness and the Jewishness of the Jewish state.[13] Traditional Jews make up most of the Likud political party.[14]

[edit] Orthodox

19.9% of the Jewish population identifies as Orthodox ("dati") or ultra-Orthodox.[11] Most of the Orthodox and some ultra-Orthodox, believe that secular Zionist nationalism and Judaism can successfully work and live together in Israel. Politically they align with National Religious Party, the Morasha Party and by the two state-appointed Chief Rabbis. Orthodox Jews are often seen wearing knitted yarmulkes.[14] The ultra-Orthodox (Charedi) are the smallest part of the population, representing only 8.2% of Jews living in Israel.[11] The Charedim tend to live in their own communities and live according to Jewish law by following moral and dress codes passed down from ancestors. This part of the population is often seen wearing black hats or yarmulkes and some Hasidic sects are related to Hasidic sects in the United States.

Forum List

Back