HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, I would like to Congratulate this Artist, Ben Garrison, good Job Ben!!! It is True by the way!!!

FURY AT RACIST CARTOON COMPARING ‘BUTCH’ AND ‘MASCULINE’ MICHELLE OBAMA TO PAGEANT-READY MELANIA TRUMP

Leftists apoplectic with phony self-righteous rage
Daily Mail - MAY 16, 2016

A cartoonist has been accused of racism after he portrayed Michelle Obama as masculine and butch next to a pageant-ready Melania Trump in a controversial drawing.
CilRCLcWwAAMovL.jpg

The cartoon – which has been branded ‘racist and misogynistic’ – shows a muscular Mrs Obama wearing a green dress with a bulge in the groin area.

Stood next to her is a feminine, smiling Melania Trump in a pink dress and holding a Trump sign.

The artist Ben Garrison tweeted the picture on Friday with the caption: ‘#InTrumpsAmerica The #FirstLady will be Great Again! #Trump2016.’

Twitter reacted with fury to the drawing, with dozens of people defending the First Lady.

Femi H tweeted: ‘Honestly this is racist as hell and reverts back to stereotypes that black women are angry and masculine.’

Fury at racist cartoon comparing ‘butch’ and ‘masculine’ Michelle Obama to pageant-ready Melania Trump

"GTP"
proud-american-forward-politics-1351280468.jpg

Yo, I would like to Congratulate this Artist, Ben Garrison, good Job Ben!!! It is True by the way!!!

FURY AT RACIST CARTOON COMPARING ‘BUTCH’ AND ‘MASCULINE’ MICHELLE OBAMA TO PAGEANT-READY MELANIA TRUMP

A cartoonist has been accused of racism after he portrayed Michelle Obama as masculine and butch next to a pageant-ready Melania Trump in a controversial drawing.
View attachment 74968
The cartoon – which has been branded ‘racist and misogynistic’ – shows a muscular Mrs Obama wearing a green dress with a bulge in the groin area.

Stood next to her is a feminine, smiling Melania Trump in a pink dress and holding a Trump sign.

The artist Ben Garrison tweeted the picture on Friday with the caption: ‘#InTrumpsAmerica The #FirstLady will be Great Again! #Trump2016.’

Twitter reacted with fury to the drawing, with dozens of people defending the First Lady.

Femi H tweeted: ‘Honestly this is racist as hell and reverts back to stereotypes that black women are angry and masculine.’

Fury at racist cartoon comparing ‘butch’ and ‘masculine’ Michelle Obama to pageant-ready Melania Trump

"GTP"
View attachment 74969

"HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,"

You have one missing....you missed the HA at the end :smoke:

From what I've read, Melania is relatively intelligent, though obviously shallow and, shall we say, ambitious.

Michelle has been hated by the right because she champions two groups RWNJs despise - children and vets.

The RWNJ hypocrites will LOVE Melania because her pet causes will be nail polish and gold spray paint cuz, well, you just don't get more patriotic than buying products made outside the US. She learned that from Duh Donuld = never hire Americans and always have your own products made in China, Mexico and Bangladesh.

Make%2BBritain%2Bgreat%2Bagain%2B%2BDonald%2BTrump%2527s%2Bwife%2Bcarries%2B%25241700%2BUnion%2BJack%2Bpurse.jpg

Whatever, the cartoon is just more of the same junior high level "humor" because that's all anti-America traitors like YoYo can understand.

:lame2:

View attachment 74968

"GTP"
View attachment 74969

"HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,"

You have one missing....you missed the HA at the end :smoke:

Yo, little miss picky? It`s all good! :banghead:

"GTP"
69a71f3b91c1a809fd8f3e7a2752b706.jpg

From what I've read, Melania is relatively intelligent, though obviously shallow and, shall we say, ambitious.

Michelle has been hated by the right because she champions two groups RWNJs despise - children and vets.

The RWNJ hypocrites will LOVE Melania because her pet causes will be nail polish and gold spray paint cuz, well, you just don't get more patriotic than buying products made outside the US. She learned that from Duh Donuld = never hire Americans and always have your own products made in China, Mexico and Bangladesh.

Make%2BBritain%2Bgreat%2Bagain%2B%2BDonald%2BTrump%2527s%2Bwife%2Bcarries%2B%25241700%2BUnion%2BJack%2Bpurse.jpg

Whatever, the cartoon is just more of the same junior high level "humor" because that's all anti-America traitors like YoYo can understand.

Yo, all "High Class Women" should get one of those, nice, and supporting one of our Allies, just Outstanding on her part!!!

"GTP"
Flagbig.GIF

Michelle is a Harvard graduate and accomplished attorney. She has distinguished herself as First Lady and is renowned around the world

Melania is a former hooker

Michelle is a Harvard graduate and accomplished attorney. She has distinguished herself as First Lady and is renowned around the world

Remind us again how many Times you posted Jesus was a liberal?

Jesus loved hookers, so your point being.....

Remind us again how many Times you posted Jesus was a liberal?

Jesus loved hookers, so your point being.....

Jesus WAS a liberal

Jesus loved hookers....he didn't marry one

Now now, the royal couple in the white house and the whole wide would can't be made fun of or they will accuse you of being a RACIST racist racist racist racist. now the Bush's, Palins, etc, well they deemed them ok to make fun of and even their down syndrome baby was game for the left. and the Cruz children, I think the WashingtonCompost or New York post had them as organ monkeys chained to his leg and not one PEEP from those upset about this cartoon. I can't stand people who are two faced hypocrites. So that will include all of the Democrat party and their cult members.

Now now, the royal couple in the white house and the whole wide would can't be made fun of or they will accuse you of being a RACIST racist racist racist racist. now the Bush's, Palins, etc, well they deemed them ok to make fun of and even their down syndrome baby was game for the left. and the Cruz children, I think the WashingtonCompost or New York post had them as organ monkeys chained to his leg and not one PEEP from those upset about this cartoon. I can't stand people who are two faced hypocrites. So that will include all of the Democrat party and their cult members.
Why are you defending a hooker?

Damn! How'd I miss the memo we're supposed to despise kids and vets? Somebody's ass is gonna be in a sling just as soon as I'm done with my shift down at the dirty air and dirty water plant.

Forum List

Back